• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings ᴏᴍᴇɢᴀᴠᴇʀsᴇ sᴇᴀʀᴄʜ~♡

Hello, all! I'm back in action and have fallen headfirst into the absolutely weird world of abo; please don't talk shit I already feel bad enough lmao

Some about me's and whatnot //

I'm in my twenties, looking for someone similarly aged.

Ask for samples if you desire. I won't ask you for them.

Don't know my 'literacy level'. Give me a few paragraphs with colorful descriptions and I'm happy.

I love to double so feel free to share all your guilty pleasures and I'll make sure to bring them to life. I live to serve.

Heterosexual couples are my preference, but for your side of the pairing we can do whatever you'd like.

Threads, PMs, Discord, Gdocs, literally whatever.

I live in Korea so my timezone is weird, but I'm online a lot so it shouldn't be a problem.

Plotting//ooc is by far preferred over discord.

I'm super into world//character building so it'd be great to have a partner who is as well!

Anime fc//drawn//real life. It's whatever! Request a faceclaim and I'll use 'em for you!

I'm looking for someone to be an Alpha to my Omega. In return (if doubling) I will play any dynamic to any dynamic. Let me know!

Some possible "original" topics? ☆ denotes a plot seed. If you don't see anything you like, suggestions are always welcome!

° Vampire x human / old vampire x new vampire ☆
° Werewolf x human ☆
° Demon x ... human
° Familiar x witch ☆
° Arranged Marriage
° Alien x human/different alien
° Kpop idol x rival/fan/non-fan (oc's please; famous face claims okay) ☆

And some fandoms:

° Bnha (can play anyone for you, would like you to play Todaroki or Hitoshi; all aged up)
° Inuyasha
° Fruits basket
° Detroit become human
° Star Trek (tos, aos)
° Star Wars

Well, I'm gonna put an end to my trashy thread here. Hope to hear from you - send me a PM!

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back