• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom ʜᴇ ʜᴀs ʀɪsᴇɴ, ʙᴀʙʏɢɪʀʟ! (ᴅᴇᴀᴅᴘᴏᴏʟ ᴀɴᴅ ᴡᴏʟᴠᴇʀɪɴᴇ ʀᴘ ɪɴᴛᴇʀᴇsᴛ ᴄʜᴇᴄᴋ!)

Otter

Living, but not laughing or loving
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Welcome to my brainrot prison!

Hello there! I am making this because I am, quite literally, obsessed with the new Deadpool and Wolverine movie. I’ve seen it three times in theater, and i am gnawing at the bars of my enclosure to roleplay an idea based off of this movie. The thoughts flooded my head and hit me like a damn hurricane, and I can NOT get them out of my head.

It’s been a long time since ive hyperfixated this hard on something, and i’m raring for a good roleplay! I do have some rules, however!

-RULES-

1. I am in my 20's, and I would strongly prefer partners 18+. If you are a mature writer at 16, I have no qualms, but i'll have to draw the line there for my own comfort!

2., I am looking for someone to play Wolverine for my OC (i have a plot in mind that has me goin nuts rn), and I can play anyone for your OC! I love doubling up! I am very LGBTQIA+ friendly!

3. Please try to be semi to advanced lit! I love writing, and the more you write, the more I have to go off of! It makes for a much easier time!

4. I love talking and plotting OOC! I can be quite the chatter bug, which is another reason I love Discord! I normally just make servers for roleplaying to keep everything nice and tidy!

5. I do my best not to Ghost people, so I ask that you do the same! I am a full-time worker (i have two jobs) with mental health issues, so there may be times I fall off the grid, but i'll always try to let you know!

6. Please have decent grammar and sentence structure. I am not a grammar ass but if I can't read it then we have some problems, Huston.

7. Please try to respond decently! I am always ready to go, but I understand people have lives! I can be a quick responder, and while it's nice having a partner who is too, it isn't necessary! Just give me a little bit of a heads up!

I hope this intrigues at least one person, and we can create a wonderful roleplay together!

(This is made on mobile, so it’s not the prettiest 😪)​

Hello there! I am making this because I am, quite literally, obsessed with the new Deadpool and Wolverine movie. I’ve seen it three times in theater, and i am gnawing at the bars of my enclosure to roleplay an idea based off of this movie. The thoughts flooded my head and hit me like a damn hurricane, and I can NOT get them out of my head.

It’s been a long time since ive hyperfixated this hard on something, and i’m raring for a good roleplay! I do have some rules, however!

-RULES-

1. I am in my 20's, and I would strongly prefer partners 18+. If you are a mature writer at 16, I have no qualms, but i'll have to draw the line there for my own comfort!

2., I am looking for someone to play Wolverine for my OC (i have a plot in mind that has me goin nuts rn), and I can play anyone for your OC! I love doubling up! I am very LGBTQIA+ friendly!

3. Please try to be semi to advanced lit! I love writing, and the more you write, the more I have to go off of! It makes for a much easier time!

4. I love talking and plotting OOC! I can be quite the chatter bug, which is another reason I love Discord! I normally just make servers for roleplaying to keep everything nice and tidy!

5. I do my best not to Ghost people, so I ask that you do the same! I am a full-time worker (i have two jobs) with mental health issues, so there may be times I fall off the grid, but i'll always try to let you know!

6. Please have decent grammar and sentence structure. I am not a grammar ass but if I can't read it then we have some problems, Huston.

7. Please try to respond decently! I am always ready to go, but I understand people have lives! I can be a quick responder, and while it's nice having a partner who is too, it isn't necessary! Just give me a little bit of a heads up!

I hope this intrigues at least one person, and we can create a wonderful roleplay together!

The brainrot has consumed all of us. (I'm interested)

-RULES-

I would love to write that for you and anyone else.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back