Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
My Interest Check
“ᴍɪsᴄᴇʟʟᴀɴᴇᴏᴜs ᴛᴇᴀ sʜᴏᴘ”
· · ─────── ·𖥸· ─────── · ·

stirring kotonoha no niwa GIF

ᴡᴇʟᴄᴏᴍᴇ ᴛᴏ ᴛʜᴇ ʜᴏᴍᴇ, ғᴏʀ ᴛʜᴏsᴇ ʜᴏᴍᴇʟᴇss
ᴏᴅᴅ ɴɪᴄᴋɴᴀᴄᴋs, ʙᴏʙʙʟᴇs ᴡɪᴛʜᴏᴜᴛ ᴀ ᴘʟᴀᴄᴇ ғᴇᴇʟ ғʀᴇᴇ ᴛᴏ ᴄᴏᴍᴇ ɪɴ!
ᴘᴜʟʟ ᴜᴘ ᴀ ᴄʜᴀɪʀ,sɴᴜɢɢʟᴇ ᴜᴘ ᴄʟᴏsᴇ
ᴛʜᴇɪʀ ᴀʀᴇ ᴅᴇʟɪɢʜᴛғᴜʟʟᴜ ʟɪᴛᴛʟᴇ sᴛᴏʀɪᴇs ᴛᴏ ʙᴇ ᴛᴏʟᴅ
𝙃𝙤𝙡𝙙𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙩𝙖𝙡𝙚𝙨 𝙩𝙝𝙖𝙩 𝙙𝙤𝙣'𝙩 𝙦𝙪𝙞𝙩𝙚 𝙗𝙚𝙡𝙤𝙣𝙜 𝙬𝙞𝙩𝙝 𝙢𝙮 𝙤𝙩𝙝𝙚𝙧 𝙨𝙩𝙤𝙧𝙞𝙚𝙨, 𝙤𝙣𝙚 𝙨𝙝𝙤𝙩 𝙞𝙙𝙚𝙖𝙨 𝙩𝙝𝙖𝙩 𝙧𝙖𝙣𝙙𝙤𝙢𝙡𝙮 𝙘𝙤𝙢𝙚 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙜𝙤. 𝘿𝙚𝙢𝙖𝙣𝙙𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙩𝙤 𝙗𝙚 𝙩𝙮𝙥𝙚𝙙 , 𝙟𝙪𝙨𝙩 𝙨𝙤 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙬𝙤𝙧𝙡𝙙 𝙠𝙣𝙤𝙬𝙨 𝙩𝙝𝙚𝙮'𝙫𝙚 𝙚𝙭𝙨𝙞𝙨𝙩𝙚𝙙.

ᴛʜᴇ ʙᴇɢɪɴɴɪɴɢ ᴏғ ᴛʜᴇ ᴇɴᴅ
Animation Cartoon GIF by All The Anime — Anime Limited

|Why not Began with the one that screamed the hardest to be heard?|

The sun shone that day. Brightly over our heads as we trudged forward, shouldering our luggage, through the thickness of the crowed. Pushed and shoved, those behind us attempting to rush forward. Attempting to be ahead, to move further away from the destroyed city that used to be our home.

Wiping the sweet from my brow, i attempted to move my legs forward, to not be trampled by the crowed. Beside me, my sister staggered , nearly collapsing. Her shoulders sagging further and further down, legs dragging. It was hot, she was exhausted. The trembling of her muscle showed how close to fainting she was yet, barley ten years of age; shouldering a pack that was twice her size she moved forward.

I tried to reach for her, but my hand wouldn't budge. Glued to my side by the straps of my own pack, the other held by the baby who was hanging from my neck. His wailed, how come i hadn't heard them? Echoing through my ears. Being drowned by the uproar of the new surge of people fighting there way forward. It was getting closer, panicked mirroring my own showed on my sister dirty face. Her chapped lips trembling as she grabbed my shirt, being shoved as the desperate ones resorted to violence. Shouts started, wails, yells of fear swept over us.

We can not be separated that thought forced its way through my brain, forcing the panic to recede as it took over. Clutching tighter to the babe, i began to move forward. Ignoring the scream of protest my limbs were sending, i shoved and pushed, dragging my siblings forward. We had to get ahead, we had to be head, we couldn't stay back. That was dangerous. To dangerous.

My sister, poor Anya, tried her best to keep up. Tried her best to move with the pace i had set for us with no complaint, but that didn't stop the trips and tumbles she took. The shoves from other people which send her over her head, she couldn't keep up. Staggering as i tried to grab her, the straps preventing me from reaching out completely.

Amongst our struggle, we had somehow been pushed to the back. The desperate soils scrambling over each other, yanking those in front behind them as they quickly hurried ahead. Not looking back at those they sacrificed, those they had condemned to death in their place.

"TAI!" her horse voiced screamed, face twisting as it came surging forward, covering her skin as it latched onto her.

The Black Death

No one knew where it came from how it came into existence. It just suddenly showed up, draining the life of a village girl in the middle of town squire. Turning her corps into nothing but black shadow that surged towards anything breathing. We had panicked that day, panicked as we do know, scrambling to run and hide from it. Many had been trapped, only a few escaping the confines of the village with their lives.

Yet we cant run the breath left me, watching as it started to drain her, tightly clutching the babe against me. I could not reach out, could not breath. Just stood their, eyes wide with horror as her body began to crumple.

"Tai! Help me, please " she reached towards me, making me stumble back, a stab of pain piercing my heart as the hurt flashed through her eyes. "Please Tai,please "she begged me, for anything to stop it.

The others had ran, those who turned jumping onto the stragglers we remained behind. My feet buckled, something fell from a men hands, stopping near my feet. His wails filling my ear, louder then the pounding of my heart.

A dagger

Its blade stained with black substance flashed against the pale light of the sun, my heart stopped. The noise of the child had faded, along with the caiose around me. Her face, begging me to help her, in any way, to stop her from becoming one of them.

ᴡʜɪsᴘᴇʀɪɴɢ ʀᴀɪɴ
anime scenery rainfall GIF

It rain that day, my mother said the angels cried because even the heavens mornd him

It rained that night. A soft, whispering rain, light patters against her window pain. She sat their, knees pulled up towards her chest, head and hands resting on top of them. Gray eyes looking at the blurry scene below, the streets crowded with umbrellas and people bustling about. The noise drifting upwards, mixing with the rain, creating a lullaby that could easily lull her to sleep any other night.

Not this night.

This night was different, she knew it. It crept up her spine, embedding itself between her shoulder blades making them tense. She could feel it, that something was coming, that's why she watched. Watched the streets, watched the faces of the people below; watched the rain. Waiting for it, she curled further into herself, nose to nose with the glass. The breath from her mouth fogging it up.

Eyes trained on the figure below, she fiddled with the hem of her silk night gown, the smoothness against the tips of her finger comforting. It had been a gift from her mother, before she left, wrapped up with a pretty blue bow and a note tucked within the folds.

ᴜɴʀᴇғɪɴᴇᴅ ᴛʀᴀsʜ ʀᴘ ᴇxᴀᴍᴘʟᴇs
Mask Old Cartoon GIF by TRASH GANG

ᴡʜᴀᴛ ʜᴀᴠᴇ ɪ ᴅᴏɴᴇ????​

Kaiya, Forgiveness, an odd name to give to a child born within a family highly praised for their kindness to all beings. Even stranger yet, the second name - a name the mother insisted herself to add after the baby survived three moons, Shiken - Test. Kaiya - Shiken, the named I was crowned, the name that followed me and shackled me with unseen responsibilities and guilt. Were it remained a mystery amongst those who valued and warshiped my family like gods, I was reminded everyday about its true meaning by the sorrow that seemed to hang over my family despite the glowing light that surrounded them.

The home I grew up in was thick with nothing but regret, regret over past mistakes of forgotten love, regret of even existing - believing their very existence was a mistake to begin with. It clung to them, corded around their necks and stuck to the ceilings and floors of their homes. It was drifting through the air, swimming amongs the kois and growing with the flora within our gardens. It chocked them, killing them, so they sought refuge with the girl who name ment forgiveness. Dragged themselves to unburden themselves with the load they carried, not carrying that I was but a child.

Soon, it spread within our land, that I was the child to grant forgiveness to all who sought it. I, a child of the gods, could pardon all and every misdemeanor and regrets that plagued them. So, my life of servitude for others began at the young age of 1, freeing them shackled myself further into my role. Test, Shiken - the second name given, defined my life.

So, when a mysterious men whom I didn't know the origin of approached me h telling me his woes. I did as I was ment to do, listening to him, and in return I freed him. Yet he was the only one that gave me something in return, freedom in the stories he told of the world I couldn't go to.

So, as I sat within my garden, my white traditional kimono splaying around me - my hair pulled into a flying immortal bun, I waited for him. Gathering thehoneydews, humming a song he had taught me. I continue to hum, softly swaying to sound of the melody.

The voice I had gotten used to hearing, that I grew to long for despite the icy tone beneath it, soon greeted me. I hadn't sensed him, his arrival a mystery as always, yet feeling the familiar excitement pooling into me I found myself not being unnerved. Despite hearing his problems, his regrets, he still remained a mystery to me. Smiling as he complemented my singing, I quickly rose to greet him - stretching out the boquet of Honeydews towards him. My voice soft and comforting. I continue to hum, softly swaying to sound of the melody.

"I have you to thank for that" a slight hin of laughter could be heard within my voice, my eyes creasing into a happy smile. "you've taught me a wonderful song"

Raising one of my hands to cover my cheek, I couldn't help the laughter that escaped my painted lips, it drifting through the small seclude garden. My eyes increased in their warmth, bending at the corners to reveal a very fond smile within them. He always seemed to treat me gently, in the way he spoke, his mannerisms. It was one thing that made him stood out from the rest of the pitiful souls that sought me out.

"I've bothers my mother countless times so she could teach me how to play it on the zither" I sighed, cocking my head slightly to the side as I observed him. "yet she refused" the smile on my lip dropped slightly, almost seemed like I was troubled, before returning again. Nodding I gestured for him to take the honeydews from within my hand."eyes, please they are for you after all - a gift"

My smile once again dimmed, I turned my head away from him, growing silent. It wasn't like he was aware of the inner workings of my home, he only knew of the lies that were spread. I didn't want him to know, fear whatever fantasy he had of me - for I was sure he had them, would shatter. Settling down onto the carpeted grass, I patted the space next to me, looking up at him.* "she simply prefers that I focus on my duties, unless of course I receive a marriage proposal from one of the higher demon slayer station by then will the zither be added to my classes."

I felt my heart quicken a bit at his words, my brow frowning slightly as I glanced at my chest, lips pursed into a small frown. That was an odd response, it wouldn't be the first time I had heard the compliments of "beautiful, talented, perfect", it often being uttered by the mail clients that visit me. In hopes of winning my favor, yet coming from him it spread a strange warmth through me.*

" I fear your praising me to highly by comparing me with the moon, her beauty gat surpress me in many ways but I thank you" *my voice was soft, as I stared into his eyes, smiling* "your words truly mean a lot to me, but even if I wish I wouldn't be able to achieve it" *I looked up at the sky, the moon hung amongs a curtain full of stars.* "I don't even get to decide whom I shall marry, if it was up to me I'll" *I trailed off for a long time, before shaking out of it and looking back at him.* "I'm supposed to be the one helping you, how come our roles have reversed tonight?"

"Your problems will never be a burden to me" *I said, after some time of us just gazing up at the moon, my eyes reflecting those of the stars* "I appreciate it, truly, if only it was true then I would have happily accepted your words* " my eyes dimmed, turning to look from the sky to down at my white kimono that seemed to glow within the garden* "my name forgiveness yet.."

*The strange thumping happened again, accompanied by an odd sensation, an odd squeeze of my heart. It made me feel light headed almost, my face flushing a pretty pink as I raised my hands to cover them. The wide sleeves of my kimono covering the bottom half of my face so only my eyes could be seen. It was confusing, this emotion, it wasn't something I and experience. The way he said them, those words, his softness and gaze had me feeling as if I could truly believe him. That I was what he said I was, my eyes grew warmer as I turned to star into his eyes. My heart doing the strange thumping again when I noticed how his eyes had drifted to my lips before my kimono sleaves had coverd them.*

"I-i, well you have no idea how happy you've made me by saying those words." *my voice was soft, almost melodic.* "though I feel as if being the one giving forgiveness, whom would forgive me, yet knowing you think of me that way truly warms my heart."

*My face grew redder at his words, the words I wished to speak stopping within my throat, refusing to come out. Struggling to say something, I could only draw closer to him, a respectable distance yet still close enough I could reach his cheek. Reaching out, I softly caressed his cheek, my actions almost hesitatent - shy. I had noticed his embarrassment, though very faint, it made me smile wider up at him.*

"If I'm the moon to you, a goddess to you, then do you know how I view you? " *I whispered, still caressing his cheek.* "your the sun, although you icy presence might contradict that - your like the sun god to me, lighting up my life and breathing life into my other wise dead world. Your the only one who truly tales time to talk with me, see me as me - and for that I thank you"

*I felt drawn into those eyes, those eyes that looked so softly towards me, the deepest admiration that made my entire body buz with life. I felt something, deep within me shift yet I couldn't quiet place the feeling. My hand on his cheek stopped caressing him, steadily staying there as I drew further and further lost into his haze.*

"It seems were both grateful for each other then" *my voice came out as a whisper, barley audioble, my body drawing closer towards me almost on its own. I opened my mouth to say something, anything, yet the distance voice of the night guard yelling that it was time for me to go back had me suddenly pulling away as if I was shocked. Breaking whatever spell that had hung over me.*

"Of course" *I didn't want to leave, yet k knew I couldn't stay. If I did and the guard reported this to my mother or worse yet my father, they would nard him from ever seeing me. The mere thought of never being able to see him again had my heart to feel stuffy, my fave clearly expressed my unwillingness to leave yet I stood up. Gently dusting of some petals from my white kimono.* "you know I'll be waiting for you within this garden ever night" *I said, reaching to touch him again before deciding on not to. The guard called my name one last time, making me hurry to exit, pausing at the garden entrance only to look back at him.*

*Within the day, I accompanied my mother as she walked amongs the villager, my father and seaden ahead of us. The cries of joy the villagers cheers at the sight of us made whatever burden I was feeling lighten significantly, my smile widening as my favorite flowers - daisies, we're thrown my way. This family outing lasted for an afternoon, my eyes scanning the villagers in hopes of catching my nightly visitor yet I recognized non of them as him. Perhaps..he didn'ove in this village but another one. Returning back to our home, I was sent to my room to finish up my seven virtues class for the day.*

*When night finally fell, clad in nothing but my night gown I ran to the garden, settling next to the koi fish pond to wait for him, teasing the fat fishes with my fingertips. Their tiny mouth nibbling at my fingers made me laugh, the sound echoing throughout the garden.*

*Drawing my fingers from within the water, I turned to him, my smile brightening at the sight of him. I stood up, quickly approaching him, yet stopping myself from embracing him like I wanted to. I just laughed, shaking my head. My hair falling around me as I had forgotten to wear it up due to rushing.* "no, not at all" *looking up at him, I searched his features. Comparing them with the young men of the village.* "i-we had a family outing today, I searched for you yet you weren't amongs the crowd" *my voice was soft, almost filled with disappointment.* "do you, perhaps not live within the village?"

*Allowing myself to step closer to him, I reached up to hold his face, worried within my eyes as I gazed into his. If he lived in a far off village yet managed to visit me, wouldn't that mean it would take a toll on his body? Was he truly okay? I was beyond flattered at his effort for wanting to see me, yet it made me worried.* "I do love having you with me" *I said, my voice having a trace of concern within it.* "but I can't have you travelling such far distance just for me, it would worry me about you. Are you truly okay? Tired? "

*I felt my body tense, the strange thumping once again returning but with force, my fave quickly grew red as I couldn't form sentences anymore. Whatever words of scolding that was forming on my tongue melting away as I grew flustered, the hands holding his cheek shaking slightly. Did he mean what I think he was implaying, my companion - for the years to come. The words yes were ready to fall from my lips, my eyes sparkling with happiness before they quickly dimmed. My mother would never allow it, we couldn't-i couldn't have him.*

"Oh how I wish I could say yes" *I whispered, tears pooling into my eyes.* "m-my mother would never allow it"

*Seeing as if he still believe he could change things, the smile still on his face and the calm clear voice of his had me began to hope. Perhaps, perhaps we could convince her in a way.* "i-if your some sort of nobleman from a well off family" *I began hurriedly, stepping even closer to him as it seemed a new spark was finally ignited within the* "o-or a well know demon slayer or even a wealthy man, she would happily accept you and allow me to-" *my face grew even redder at my next words* "t-to be w-woth you"

*The shock that came with his words had me Stilling, he was-all of those things, everything? I had been thinking he was some well of f commoner yet here he was revealing her was everything that my mother would except.* "t-truly? " *I whispered, looking into his eyes. I didn't care, the revelation didn't change the way I saw him, it only made me think of he was we could be together. The excitement of that thought had me finally embracing him, laughter escaping from my lips as I stood on my toes and wrapped my arm around his neck.* "oh! Oh that would be fantastic! Then mother would definitely except you! "

" as soon as possible " *I said, not letting go of him, staring happily up at him with my smiling eyes.* "i-ic you send a message to father wishing request for my h-hand then he would consolt me, I shall tell him that I except and a meeting between you, him and my mother would be scheduled for a early date" *I began to chatteri happily, my words falling from my lips, fumbling over each other within my excitement.*

*my heart skipped a beat, the thoughts of being married to him, it didn't scare me. Despite not knowing a lot, from what he's told me I knew he had a secret he wished to keep from me, but I couldn't help the rosy image of our married life. Perhaps we would move far away from my parents, to where he came from wherever that may be, children of our own. The thought had me bursting into happy giggles, melting into his brace. My smile only growing as I felt him kiss the top of my head.z

"The I shall await the news" *I whispered.* "is this truly happening. Would I truly become your wife."

*my heart only melted at his words, the gaze I held for him growing warmer and softer - filled with unsaid devotion and affection. I leaned even closer towards him, eyes sparkling.* "with how you treated me and how happy I am now" *I said, my voice melodic* "I do not doubt that you will make me happy, I shall do the same -my only request is that I remain you one and only wife. No concubines"

"I'm yours and you are mine, my one and only" *I repeated his words to myself, a sense of warmth washing over me, I was his and he was mine. He was mie, the man I grew to love said he was mine. My smile only grew wider, my fave growing even redder at the mention of a family. It was as if he had read my mind.* "y-yes! A family, perhaps two or maybe four kids? Six? As many as we can have? " *I said, voice filled with joy and eyes shining with happiness* "we must also have a garden, and a koi pond - oh and also - oh I'm sorry I'm rambling again" *I said, almost embarrassingly.*

*my face grew even hotter as he questioned six kids, looking slightly away from him.* "i-i just love children and having as many with you would really make me happy" *my voice grew softer and softer at the ending, my heart beating as he called my darling. A pet name that made me feel cherished. Once again being drawn Into his mind eyes, I felt warmth spread through my body.* "you alone makes me happy" *I whispered, standing on my toes as I drew him downwards towards me, bringing our lips close. I looled into his eyes, asking him if I could kiss him with my eyes.*

*I melted against him, pressing closer towards him as I shyly kissed him back, my brain buzzing with happiness as my arm wrapped around his neck. It felt perfect, it felt wonderful and warm as if I was ment to be within his arms. Like everything was ment to be, within the kiss I realized the meaning of loving someone so much it hurts.*

"i love you " *I whispered back, feeling nothing but happiness at his words, eyes dazed from the kiss.* "I love you, I love you I love you" *I kept repeating it, kissing his fave with each words, my smile growing with each words.*

*The moment couldn't last forever, we having to separate when the hairs came to get fetch me, drawing away from him was more painful then ever. Yet I comforted myself whith the thought of him sending a marriage proposal to my father. The days felt like years, when my father finally approached me asking if he knew him and loved him I readily said yes. He must have seen how happy I was that he didn't ask any further questions. At night, a guard guided me behind a sill screen, my parents sat in front of it, waiting for him. Hidden away from seeing eyes, this was a tradition in my family for the future bride to listen in on the conversation between her future husband and parents. *

*I felt my face heat up at his words, covering it even though I knew he couldn't see me, even if it felt like he could. My father let out a sound of approval. My mother however was unconvinced.*

"We don't yet knew which family your from or how wealthy you are, are you a demon slayer? I can I trust you will provide my daughter everything we her parents can give her? "

"I can't just trust your words" *my mother insisted, making me press a small hand against the silk screen in worry, my father was allowing her to ask the questions but I believe he would step in if he felt like she went through far.* "do you have proof of your status? As you know I can't hand my daughter of to anyone claiming to be well off, she already has plenty of suitors waiting to marry her. What makes you better then them."

*My mother, not sensing his jealousy puffed up her chest in pride, beginning to list off all of their names - she listed a total of twenty suitors.* "my favorite however would have to be this young demon slayer by the name of Yoriichi Tsugikuni, he had taken a liking towards my daughter" *her voice was filled with pride, almost on que however I heard another men's voice enter into the room. Something felt off, the men I couldn't see but the men who entered was a Demon slayer. He stared at Kokushibo, almost tense before drawing his sword screaming that Kokushibo was a demon. I couldn't believe it as I found my world crashing around me.*

*My parents were taken to safety, the guards trying to bring me with them as well but I refused. Kokushibo couldn't be a demon, the men I loved couldn't be a demon - he just couldn't. I quickly pushed down the silke screen, seeing the scene of the men still screaming at my love as he mentioned he could smell the scent of a demon on him. I felt my face pale.*

"Leave him alone! " *I screamed, making the men stop his attacks, looking at me in shocked. He tried to say anything but I quickly had the guards make him leave. We were the only one left. Quickly rushing towards him, I cupped his face looking worried. We didn't have much time, my parents had definitely believed that men and would soon send guards after him.* "my l-love" *I whispered worriedly, looking at him.*

"I-i know, how could I ever believe him over you? " *I protested, melting into his embrace as I continue to look at his face, my won still looking worried.* "he must have been a suitor who wanted to blacken your name" *my voice was anxious, looking at the door to the room I could hear the distant voice of my father ordering for the place to be seeld off.* "my parents probably believed him, we-no you have to go"

"Then, then we should leave together" *I couldn't believe I was saying this, but I knew I couldn't leave him either. I just couldn't, the guards were getting closer buy I couldn't leave his embrace, melting further into it.* "l-lets run away, far away, we-we could get married and have the life we want"

*I nodded, without hesitation I noddd my head. I sensed his hesitation at first, my heart dropping as I hurriedly began to show that I was okay with this.* "yesxif it's you then I'll happily leave everything behind for you. I love you, I truly do and I can't imagine a life where you arnt in it" *tears began to pool in my eyes.* "i-i don't want a life without you in it, your my son god remember, my light and my life giving love"

He agreed, he did, he truly agreed.

"Y-yes, far away, live together happily*

I felt myself smile, before quickly grabbing his hand as I began to lead him through the halls of my home. Taking every exit so we could escape sooner.

sᴇʟғɪsʜ ʟᴏᴠᴇ|ᴛᴏxɪᴄ ʀᴇʟᴀᴛɪᴏɴsʜɪᴘ ᴀᴛᴛᴇᴍᴘ ᴘᴏᴇᴛʀʏ
anime love GIF

ɪs ɪᴛ ᴏᴋᴀʏ ᴛᴏ ʙᴇ sᴇʟғɪsʜ?

Sleepless nights beneath the sheets Wishing more for me to keep

you here within my arms
My love, away from harᴍ

For the eyes of many are upon you
Try to steel away your youth
Draining you my love
Like a sickly sweat ᴅᴏᴠᴇ

How many times have i thought