• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom S͛ᴛⷮrͬaͣngeͤrͬ ᴛⷮhͪiͥngs͛ Rͬoͦleͤрⷬlaͣy

Serial Killer

My lover is a serial killer~
Hello, guys, gals, and nonbinary pals!

I am here today looking for a Stranger Things roleplay! I want to incorporate horror and romance into it. I will list a few ships and such that I would be interested in doing at the moment. I will be doing m/m, f/f, and trying out m/f. As always I would prefer to play the character after the x. Thanks for reading this far and if you're intrigued keep going!

~Ships~
Johnathan x Nancy
Maxine x Eleven
Billy x Steve (Don't ask me why)
Mike x Eleven
Tammy x Robin
Steve x oc
Billy x oc
Maxine x oc
Robin x oc
Ocxoc

My main rule is that you don't get controlling with the roleplay. I like things to go with the flow and we should both have fun with it!
I would like for us to dish out plots in DM's but if you don't want to use a plot/au then we can just go with the flow.
1-3 paragraphs is fine with me.
If there is anything else you would like to know just ask! I'm gonna try to be as active as possible soooo yeah!
Have a good day and happy roleplaying!​

Users who are viewing this thread

Back