• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings › sᴛᴀʀᴛ ɴᴇᴡ ɢᴀᴍᴇ » ғᴀɴᴅᴏᴍ | ᴏʀɪɢɪɴᴀʟ

kuyashii

definitely not a worm in a human suit
CHARACTER SELECTION

PLAYER 1
. ema
. 20s
. she/her
. honestly a biiiit rusty; i haven’t written in a while and i’m looking to rediscover my love for writing with some rps, have fun, and possibly learn some new things along the way
. i consider myself an advanced/literate writer & how much i write depends on my muse
. a slow writer, so sorry if you’re looking for daily replies, but words are hard ok
. can play any gender and will usually play multiple characters ( both main + supporting )
. ghost friendly; i’d prefer at least a heads up bc i get worried, but i get that stuff happens and i’m always open to continuing, pausing, or restarting the rp at any time
. want someone to vent to about your day? or maybe you’re struggling with your reply and just want a stress-free chat, no pressure of responding right away? i got you

PLAYER 2
. you
. preferably 18+ but i may make some exceptions if we vibe really well
. writes multiple paragraphs ( word count doesn’t matter to me but i would like some material to work with )
. i’m neurodivergent, so somebody patient and willing to wait for replies
. doubles or plays multiple characters ( 2+ )
. likes to talk about our characters, the rp, and sharing headcanons
. a partner, in the literal sense and maybe the crime sense ( basically, let’s be friends! )
. enjoys plotting and sees rping as a collaborative effort
. understands that writing/rping is a hobby for me, not a job; let’s keep it fun!

FANDOMS
canon/oc preferred, but open to do oc/oc if we still double!

who i'd like to write against

who i can play for you

JUJUTSU KAISEN
nanami kento
most of the cast, except naoya, mahito, and toji

JUDGMENT | JUDGE EYES
sugiura fumiya
pretty much anyone

TO BE ( POTENTIALLY ) ADDED
. haikyuu!!
. yakuza series

ORIGINALS

LONELY HEARTS CLUB
setting: japan, high school ( or college, with some tweaks )
genre: slice-of-life, romance
premise: in a school where not being in a club isn’t tolerated, the lonely hearts club is where those who normally belong in the go home club gather. formed only to serve that purpose, the students are dismayed to find out that they must actually engage in activities to be recognized as an official club and can’t just simply lounge around in an empty classroom until clubs are dismissed. after a lengthy ( completely, definitely 100% civil ) discussion, it’s eventually decided that they will act as a team of advice columnists for the school newspaper. what started as an outlet for students to anonymously share all sorts of worries becomes something else entirely when a response to one student’s request for love advice turns their small-time column into something bigger. two, three letters suddenly become twenty-five, thirty. and all of them are about romance. rebranded as the lonely hearts club, these students—from all walks of life and each one with varying degrees of romantic experience—now suddenly find themselves with their classmates’ love lives in their hands. but what about their own?
pairings: can be within the club, outside the club, etc. let’s get creative!
roles: we’d each be playing, at the very least, 2 mains with some side characters
SOMETHING YAKUZA INSPIRED W OCS
setting: japan ofc
genre: romance, can be mature & gritty or lighthearted & fun ( for the latter, think the way of the househusband )

PRESS START

i think i’ve covered just about everything! if you’re interested in anything on here, pm me or if you can’t, post here! i will delete posts after a while though, so if you’re wondering where yours went, i’m just keeping the thread nice and tidy.

in your message, tell me about yourself, what you’re interested in, and any ideas you have! i may also request a writing sample in case multiple people reach out since i’m only looking for a few and will prioritise those with compatible writing styles. feel free to ask one from me as well!

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back