RWBY: The Grimm Projects OOC

I'm honestly not sure who I'm waiting for. For Knox, I'm waiting for other teachers to react before having him descend.

For Azura, I think I'm just waiting for Aquilla and Colt.

Cheshire Grin Cheshire Grin

Andraus Andraus Mena Mena Malice Queen Malice Queen Zamasu Zamasu AI10100 AI10100 Zamasu Zamasu Soulmuse Soulmuse Joker987 Joker987 LoneSniper87 LoneSniper87 Aura Aura of the Twilight Elysium Elysium Nothingness Nothingness Keidivh Keidivh Yang Xiao Long Yang Xiao Long

Don't worry, no one is in trouble, but this is just a tag to ask if all of you still wish to be a part of the roleplay. If yes, then may you tell me who are waiting for. If no, then I will get rid of your character and remove you from the roleplay. As I said, this isn't a warning, just curious and such.
Velvet and I are nearly done with our collab post xP

If anything escalates, just to let you all know, I'll pull out a 'You Say Run' thing once Karma is out.

Andraus Andraus Mena Mena Malice Queen Malice Queen Zamasu Zamasu AI10100 AI10100 Zamasu Zamasu Soulmuse Soulmuse Joker987 Joker987 LoneSniper87 LoneSniper87 Aura Aura of the Twilight Elysium Elysium Nothingness Nothingness Keidivh Keidivh Yang Xiao Long Yang Xiao Long

Don't worry, no one is in trouble, but this is just a tag to ask if all of you still wish to be a part of the roleplay. If yes, then may you tell me who are waiting for. If no, then I will get rid of your character and remove you from the roleplay. As I said, this isn't a warning, just curious and such.
Just waiting for Mena and hapydeath.

I want to still be a part of the roleplay. Last time I checked, I think I was waiting for your reply. :)

What would Strategy entail, out of curiosity?

Mostly just thinking up of well-coordinated team attacks just in case they face a Grimm bigger than all of them combined of which their individual strength wouldn't work on.

Just think of the team attacks RWBY and JNPR made. It'll also probably include throwing them into the Emerald Forest again every now and then and see progress in terms of thinking up strategies to get out.

Mostly just thinking up of well-coordinated team attacks just in case they face a Grimm bigger than all of them combined of which their individual strength wouldn't work on.

Just think of the team attacks RWBY and JNPR made. It'll also probably include throwing them into the Emerald Forest again every now and then and see progress in terms of thinking up strategies to get out.
Ah damn, I was thinking of making a Tactics teacher who would do essentially that. And I take it that, that is the primary subject he would teach with no room for wiggling?

Ah damn, I was thinking of making a Tactics teacher who would do essentially that. And I take it that, that is the primary subject he would teach with no room for wiggling?

Well, yeah. But maybe they could make a tandem teaching type of class (since he technically got the position of History teacher first) and they could belt out examples of having duo attacks?

Well, yeah. But maybe they could make a tandem teaching type of class (since he technically got the position of History teacher first) and they could belt out examples of having duo attacks?
Would be interesting actually.

I was thinking of a more militarized personality for the new teacher, possibly a soldier from Vacuo or Atlas who became a teacher. Or an escaped Aura Grimm who might of done some Mercenary work before becoming a teacher.

Maybe He and Knox could know each other? Also did you pull team BLCK out of a hat or is it made up of other characters?

Would be interesting actually.

I was thinking of a more militarized personality for the new teacher, possibly a soldier from Vacuo or Atlas who became a teacher. Or an escaped Aura Grimm who might of done some Mercenary work before becoming a teacher.

Maybe He and Knox could know each other? Also did you pull team BLCK out of a hat or is it made up of other characters?

If he has a military-like personality, it would be a nice clash when it comes to their personalities and how they teach. But it could exemplify that even polar opposites could work together in trying times. If it's an Aura Grimm, Knox would probably avoid it for a little while before talking to him about what they really are.

BLCK's just a team I made up so it would give a little backstory. If you want them to have been previous teammates before Knox mysteriously disappeared (and reappeared with a little different personality and appearance), that'd be fine with me.

If he has a military-like personality, it would be a nice clash when it comes to their personalities and how they teach. But it could exemplify that even polar opposites could work together in trying times. If it's an Aura Grimm, Knox would probably avoid it for a little while before talking to him about what they really are.

BLCK's just a team I made up so it would give a little backstory. If you want them to have been previous teammates before Knox mysteriously disappeared (and reappeared with a little different personality and appearance), that'd be fine with me.
Actually I've been toying with the idea of the Aura Grimm, what if they escaped together and while Knox went back to rejoin Beacon, my character went to form a bit of a unconventional Huntsman team (Mercenaries) just to have been called up for a Favor by Know or some such?

I'm thinking Knox would do lectures and the like why my character would handle the 'practical' portion of the course.

Actually I've been toying with the idea of the Aura Grimm, what if they escaped together and while Knox went back to rejoin Beacon, my character went to form a bit of a unconventional Huntsman team (Mercenaries) just to have been called up for a Favor by Know or some such?

I'm thinking Knox would do lectures and the like why my character would handle the 'practical' portion of the course.

I guess that could work as well. Looking forward to seeing him.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back