• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom RWBY: The Golden Eyes

FROSTBITE4395

Colder Than Hell and Worse Than Death...
“The Golden Eyes”

It is said that those who possess the Silver Eyes are destined for greatness, often becoming the strongest warriors known. The eyes could destroy the Grimm with nothing but a glimmer. But what if you were told that there was a power far stronger, far fiercer than any silver eye known? Would you open your mind to belief? Or would you simply close your ears and only allow yourself to believe the things in which you choose to believe?

Beware, for this is a tale meant only for those who have a willingness to open their minds and hear of a time older than the gods.

The story of how life was created has been told countless times; The Tale of Two; The god of Light and The god of Darkness. But understand that they too had a creator, one who came before anything, originated from nothing. He simply- WAS. He was known as Genises, The creator of Light and Shadow. The brothers would pray to him for power and peace, and under his order they would keep unity. Light creating humans, and beautiful settings; whilst Shadow created the Grimm out of jealousy, finding them the most beautiful of them all. To combat this, it was known that Light bestowed the power of Silver Eyes upon the humans and faunus to help in their defense against the Grimm.

As time passed Humans and Faunus divided amongst themselves in hate, all fighting in a seemingly eternal battle, creating four kingdoms of their own (Atlas, Mistral, Vale and Vacuo). Humans and Faunus alike became unable to use the elements at their will and the two brothers dispersed from the earth. Leaving behind two immortal beings. One, Salem, retaining her own physical form for eternity, unable to die, the other, Ozpin, having nothing but an immortal soul that would incarnate itself into a living human every time one body died. The Silver-Eyed warriors became rarer and rarer. One stopping a war started by Salem that was meant to destroy the Four kingdoms thousands of years ago, in a time long forgotten.

But unbeknownst to the brothers, Genisis had interfered just once. Saying that every million years, a human would be born with eyes of Gold. This human would be destined for things beyond the imagination with the likeness of a god; Whether their physical strength be on par with both the brothers combined, or they be able to use the elements at will. This human would have the power to change the course of history. But with their birth would come the start of the fall of kingdoms. They would either be the cause of the inevitable fall, or the savior. The choice was always theirs.

Since the last wielder of the eyes a million years have passed. So watch as the story unfolds with a child born of the hand of Genisis.

*RULES and INFORMATION*
**As a simple note before I start, I have only just started to rewatch RWBY and so this may be a tad off as the furthest I got was episode five of Volume 8.**
So without further ado-

I am looking for at most 9 people, one of which I would love to be an incarnate of Ozpin.

Please have a general understanding of the lore of RWBY before applying for this roleplay. Trust me when I say; CONTEXT HELPS.

I will be sure to let you know if there is anything you need to change about your character, otherwise I will simply say you are accepted.

SILVER EYES!! I will only allow one of our characters silver eyes, and although it is unfortunate, you will not be allowed the abilities of the power quite yet. I ask that it is a natural progression of the ability just as the evolution of ones semblance.

Speaking of semblances, please specify the abilities and have them match the personality of the character as they are very dependent on who the character is.

No shaming, godmodding, or killing off other characters without the approval of the player.​

I'm down like a clown with a frown.

Eh, I'll throw my hat in the ring.

Wait no I want to keep my hat.

I am interested but keeping my hat.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back