• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom RWBY RP

Lady Lumina

The Rose Witch
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Hi I'm looking for someone to do a RWBY 1x1 OCx CC RP with!
A little about me!
My name is Lumina and I use she/they pronouns and am 18+
♡ My timezone is GMT
♡ I don't have any triggers I don't do smut (We can do like fade to black or 'the next morning' if it comes to that) but I am willing to go down to underwear snd make up spicy headcannons
♡ My minimum amout of lines is about 7 but as for maximum I could honestly go on and on if you let me
♡ I LOVE making headcannons, AU's things like that with the characters. I feel it gives us a chance to flesh them out and have some more fun with them
♡ And here is a writing sample for you, normally i like to add some extra stuff but this is just a simple one https://www.quotev.com/LadyLumina12...ingWritingWritingWritingWritingWritingWriting Sample

If your intrested please send me a DM!

You did not list the canon characters you were interested in or if you would play the OC or the CC
So I would be open to doubleing up and in terms of cannon characters I would he asking someone to play I would be asking rhe to play James Ironwood as my love intrest and I'm fine playing whoever the other person wanted for their side with the exception of Jaque Schnee.

So I would be open to doubleing up and in terms of cannon characters I would he asking someone to play I would be asking rhe to play James Ironwood as my love intrest and I'm fine playing whoever the other person wanted for their side with the exception of Jaque Schnee.
Anyone else you’re interested in? I don’t think I’ll be good at playing Ironwood, there’s other characters I can play however.

Ironwood is the main one I would want to be played so I am happy to talk about playing him and stuff but is push come to shove I would say Qrow is another potential intrest

Ironwood is the main one I would want to be played so I am happy to talk about playing him and stuff but is push come to shove I would say Qrow is another potential intrest
I think I’ll be able to do Qrow better! So if you’re interested in that you can send me a DM and I will answer later since I have to go offline for a while.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back