• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Rwby rp

Nichole

Hello I am looking for a rwby rp I'm mainly looking for a qrow to rp with it will really help with my caws.....get caws...causes ...Ah anyways . I rp as a few characters either one of my two ocs or as either ruby, weiss or winter and occasionally yang but my puns are not the best .

Ocs are more then welcomed And so is the main cast. if interested please message down below look forward to hearing from you guys .

Interest checks? Huh I've been away from the site for almost a year so I guess a lot has changed but uh I shall message ya so we can plot some more

Ayyy lmao!

I just started binge watching it, probably do an OC and maybe Yang?

Idunno let me know so I can get in on this bidniss!

I'm certainly interested, although I wouldn't trust myself to play anyone except an OC or maybe Blake.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back