• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom RWBY: Reborn from Ashes (1x1)

Fallensito

Der Kaiser
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Morning, afternoon or evening! How are you all feeling today? I'm going to do this quick since I wouldn't like to steal a lot of your time.
I'm Hardeen/Fallen, nice to meet you!

Most of the info is on my introduction post, but here is another extra data:
I can RP both in English and Spanish, but I'd like to advise that English is not my first language so I might have spelling mistakes.

Well, speaking about the plot, I have one idea that I'd love to try out in a long-term RP. I'm going to resume it so you can get the important information:

1- We Were Here:
A cold morning breeze is the only thing hereable as one person is walking closer to Team RWBY. They received the notice that they'll have a new member from Atlas with them (forming the first 5 person team) meanwhile they find a permanent one for him to stay... But why is this? He has suffered a really traumatic event that lead with the loss of his left arm and the dead with his original Team. He suffers from Phantom Pain and has constant nightmares of the events, so the mission of Team RWBY will be to help him recover from his trauma. (A mostly wholesome RP, could end in a romance, but I would also like if we can develop a good story that happens around this, more than focusing in one single thing)

And needless to say, I'm completely open to modify the ideas or even do a new one, so don't be shy to ask!

Last thing, is that I have a sheet of information for my character, so I'm expecting for this to be a pretty long roleplay.
And that's all you need to know, see ya!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back