• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom RWBY: Grimm Encounters

Allcure

The One and Only
Hi this is just an interest check for anyone looking for a RWBY role play. The themes and plots will start off in a similar way but will develop differently as decisions are made and time goes on. Looking for 8 People to fit nicely into two teams but if you want to RP as an antagonist or teacher than feel free. More and more spots will open as it progresses (coming in from different schools and locations for the tournament) Strictly OC's but I'm rather loose around cannon, any takers?

That's cool, like I said we're only going to follow Cannon plot for the first part anyways :)

I am in! Can we start playing with 4? Perhaps we could wait to make teams until 4 more have joined, just to get the ball rolling.

this is basicly RWBY bt instead of all girls it's with all guys xD all we need is a girl and this can turn into a revurse harem xD

Users who are viewing this thread

Back