• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Running with the Wolves

Kimi

>.

Running with the Wolves

Plot

You wake up in a bright, white room. People hover over you with masks on. They stare at you with squinted eyes, an irritated tone in their eyes. You attempt to moved but you seem to be paralyzed. You have no control over yourself, it's beginning to scare you. The last thing you remember, you were running through the trees, away from something. They pull a large dart out of your side, a sharp pain travels over you. You groan in pain but the figures pay no attention to your wails. They speak in distorted voices, your vision is beginning to blur, one turns around and picks up a large needle type device. They lean over you in a menacing way, you are jabbed with the device. A hot, tingling pain overwhelms you. A yelp of pain escapes your motionless body. A man stabs you with yet another needle, the last thing you see is a bright flash of white.

That was when it all changed, when they altered your DNA.

Now you have escaped, you and the others are living in the woods on the run. They are all being hunted down by the people that made you what you are. They want you back and they don't care what they have to do to get you back. You and your pack are camped out in the woods trying to survive and stay as far away from the institute as possible.

Your a human wolf hybrid, trying to survive in the wild

1998 ~ The research started and they started gathering funds to build the institute

1999 ~ Building started

2001 ~ Everything was ready and the kidnappings started along with the experiments.

2003 ~ The kidnappings stopped

2005 ~ The scientists found their prime candidate's the ones who would survive the process. They started injecting the DNA into the children/teenagers everyone else had died as they couldn't survive the process.

2015 ~ When the teenagers escaped

Last edited by a moderator:
Great! Im looking for 2-3 more people before I make the thread

Also would you rather I made it more like a wolf pack and had ranks so Alpha , Beta , Healer ect.

Awesome! I think ranks would make sense. Though with them being changed in a lab, maybe it'd be okay without ranks and just have an unnamed ranking and someone just take a leader role.

I would join, but it seems as if the ages must range between 11-14 years? If they were taken as children. (Look at the timeline)

StoneWolf18 said:
I would join, but it seems as if the ages must range between 11-14 years? If they were taken as children. (Look at the timeline)
No by children I meant any age between 1-10

So as the kidnappings happened for 3 years in 2001 - 2003

So they could have been kidnapped at any age some as babies some were taken a bit older. So say they were taken ages 1-10 that means the pack would be 15-21-ish

Kimi said:
No by children I meant any age between 1-10
So as the kidnappings happened for 3 years in 2001 - 2003

So they could have been kidnapped at any age some as babies some were taken a bit older. So say they were taken ages 1-10 that means the pack would be 15-21-ish
Ah, alright. And they would be just be humans with wolf-ish features such as ears and tails or lycanthropes?

StoneWolf18 said:
Ah, alright. And they would be just be humans with wolf-ish features such as ears and tails or lycanthropes?
They would be humans who could turn into wolves so yes lycanthropes.

Kimi said:
They would be humans who could turn into wolves so yes lycanthropes.
Aight, any other important information such as certain physical traits, or abilities?

StoneWolf18 said:
Aight, any other important information such as certain physical traits, or abilities?
Well this would be entirely up to the person making them but most of them would have one or more enhanced senses and they would have better agility , stamina and speed.

Kimi said:
Well this would be entirely up to the person making them but most of them would have one or more enhanced senses and they would have better agility , stamina and speed.
Okay, I think I have a character for this. ^^

Are roles going to be first come, first served or can we reserve them?

StoneWolf18 said:
Okay, I think I have a character for this. ^^
Are roles going to be first come, first served or can we reserve them?
Im fine with people making reservations, so if you want to then feel free

Users who are viewing this thread

Back