• Sci Fi!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Fantasy!

• Slice of Life!

• Total voters

Yannie

I wasn't sure what path of genre I wanted to take but here is what I've been thinking~

The main idea of this roleplay is that there will be a collection of troubled runaway children and teens, basically going through life with obstacles like limited food, clothing, shelter, etc. Here are the possible routes I could take:

1) Sci-Fi Path

The kids are all runaways, but have some kind of special ability that the government becomes aware of, and they are taken in to basically become lab rats and be used as possible military weapons. They are taken out of their makeshift "homes" and learn to harness their powers, but some may not exactly like this confinement.

2) Fantasy Path!

Again... the kids are runaways and have special abilities, but this time maybe it could include different species like Vamps, Faeries, Elves, etc. The kids are in the midst of a war between two worlds/realms that leave their shelter destroyed, where they are forced to live in the woods and hide from enemy soldiers.

Last edited by a moderator:
Oh man... I think i'll probably be leaning more toward Sci-fi.... Though i'd be perfectly happy doing one of the other two.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back