• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy "Ruin Me."

Allycena

"Ruin me."
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
modern-vampire-decor-838x1024.jpg

Hello, everyone. This is my new updated thread. Let's get a few basics out of the way before we get into the nitty gritty.

***!! Craving the "A Dozen Roses" plot !!***

1cac715b8964eb3587f7294096289cb0.jpg
  • My name is Ally. I am 25 and have over a decade of creative writing experience.
  • I write in 3rd p.o.v., past tense. I love many genres, but my heart clings to fantasy and romance. (Almost all of my stories have to have both)
  • I am no stranger to dark themes or topics. If you have any triggers, please let me know. As far as I know, I have none.
  • Multi-para, semi-adv lit.
  • Fair warning, I have the biggest soft spot for vampires, so most of my plots will include them. However, we can always tweak them to exclude them or come up with something totally new.
  • I don't do fandoms or double, sorry. Just not a fan of the canon thing and such.
  • I prefer realistic faceclaims, it's easier for me to visualize the characters in action. However, I will make exceptions for some art and may even use AI to generate pics for my characters.
  • I love writing a variety of side characters from all different backgrounds. My main character will be female in every story, and I prefer to write against male characters.
  • Please be 20+ years old.
  • All of my plots are based off of songs (some lyrics and some just vibes)

wolf-hand-werewolf-Favim.com-7310927.jpg

Now, onto the hoard of plots.

Her father, the king, is slowly losing his mind as each day passes. Her mother, the queen, had recently passed away due to a strange illness. And now the fate of her kingdom/country and the future of her kind rests in her hands. Portions of her own nobility and people question her abilities to lead and protect them, in addition to other ruling kingdoms around them. What happens when the regent faces more threats than one could count, each growing more dangerous by the day. Attempts are made left and right, plans and plots against her are devised under the table and behind closed doors. With her rise to the throne, her enemies are so much closer than any of them realized. What happens when an outsider is hired to be her personal guard? A man skilled with the expertise that could help propel armies far beyond their time, a man that is taken in out of desperation but good faith, a man whom is not so different from the enemies she faces every moment. Will they grow fond of each other and develop a love for one another in secrecy? Or will this be the biggest mistake her regency could make in regards to her safety?

(Was kind of going for a vampiric royalty vibe here. With the opposing kingdoms being Werewolves, Demons, Witches, and Fae)

Muse A was the responsible one, the role model student and loyal friend of many. College had always felt like a dream to her, and it was even better than she imagined once she got there. Until she met him. He was the outcasted guy that stayed in the house a quarter mile from the college she attended. Long story short,
let's just say they had something special. A spark, a flame that sadly died out so suddenly when they found out she was pregnant. He left her in the rain that night and disappeared off the face of the earth, never to be heard from again. Her parents, the respectable church members who had an expensive reputation, threw her out to the wolves. To fend for herself. After all, this was her child, her responsibility. And now a college dropout, the single mother works endlessly to provide for the sick little girl she mothers. Two jobs, both minimum wage. It's hard living on the outskirts of the city alone with a kid. But when Muse B, a dangerous and mysterious stranger with an odd interest in her, steps into her world, how are their lives going to change? Isn't it "For better or for worse"?

The two largest and most dangerous gangs in New York City are approaching a dilemma as investigators and other personnel are on their tails. The rival crime families at constant war with each other finally give peace a shot, attempting to accomplish this goal in the form of a union. Law enforcement and other gangs are hot on their trails and getting closer to bringing them down. Now, the two leaders decide to arrange a marriage between their first borns in order to unite both families to become stronger and more deadly than ever before. The two first born have never met but only heard of each other, how close will they grow after coming to terms with their arrangement? Angst and tension run deep within both and are shown in their relationship, even heavy pressure weighs on their shoulders because of their familys' expectations and previous shared hatred. Will the two learn how to just survive this point in their lives? Or will they build a long lasting connection that will allow them to thrive and conquer all in their midst?

A curious half breed vampire was born to a human male and vampiric female in the mid 1990's. Kept secret and hidden from the supernatural world, she now works and lives as a normal gal in the city. What happens when she walks home from work one night and runs into a ruthless vampire-werewolf hybrid with a bad boy aesthetic/attitude and insatiable appetite? She has difficulty feeding, he has trouble controlling himself. She has dormant abilities she doesn't understand that could make her a danger to herself and others like a ticking time bomb just waiting to explode, he knows himself inside out and has mastered his own to use at will. With both being rarities, they are in danger of being hunted every second. Old enemies resurface, new adventures are inevitably written into history, and all they have is each other to keep protected, hidden and sane.

(
Imprinting, two overprotective halves of a whole, better together than apart.))

She never expected this to happen. She was a normal girl, part of an average family in a small town. She had big dreams, big goals for herself. After moving to a big city, there were of course some worries but never to this extent. Sure, she expected creeps but never did she see herself actually being stalked and eventually snatched up. The moment she met him, she knew something was off. Something didn't sit right with her when it came to him, no matter how attractive or oddly interesting he was. How will she react to the abduction, cope with the physical and emotional turmoil, and deal with this new life once she finds her new home to be a little room made specially for her? What challenges will she face in this predicament that he forces upon her? How long will she hate him and yearn for the escape of a lifetime? Could the tables turn and her whole world revolve around his crazy ass? Will she successfully get out or will the rest of her years be confined to one face and one room?

Such a cold and harsh winter the town of Rosaliegh was caught in the middle of. Blizzard after blizzard and snowstorms in a continuous cycle kept most of the residents confined to their houses and the inner parts of the town. Being in the mountains didn't really help either, it seemed as if it was a never ending battle with Mother Nature. All knew of the struggle, but no one better than the young woman with a dark and misconstrued past living off the grid in the wilderness just outside of the town's lines. She was young to be on her own out in such a vengeful place, isolated with only herself to keep company and survive. But that was the thing, she was fine with that. Ever since what happened those years ago, she had chosen to live this way. And on one of the calmest days of snowfall, she decided to leave her secluded home to search for firewood. Of course, she didn't expect nor was she prepared in the slightest to find a man laying by a rotting log, looking to be either unconscious or lifeless one. A little bloodied and beaten up, everything in her body told her to leave him there and let the winter put him out of his misery. However, deep down something within her felt different and utterly confused by it, she inevitably decided to drag him back to the house to help him.

Ponchatoula, Louisiana. A place where you could marry your high school sweetheart, raise your kids, and work till you died. Local strawberry festivals, antiques, diners, music, you name it. But where there is peace, trouble lurks near. This wasn't the way she pictured herself dying. The pain was too much to bear. Who would do such a terrible thing? Most vampires were vile, destructive creatures. With a new terrifying reality, she is faced with numerous challenges. As if things couldn't get any worse, this beautiful and kind fucker comes along and turns her life even more upside down. The fear is rich as her fingers brush against a happiness so unrelenting that it's surreal.

Her life wasn't everything she had hoped for, but she learned to make peace with it. It wasn't easy living as a vampire, but she didn't have the strength to end it all. Terrified of turning her emotions off, she decided to do her best to make the most of a terrible situation. With her brother missing and rumors of a mystical ritual are on the rise, she struggles to find the right lead to follow and is afraid that she's running out of time. One late night during her travels, she and her friend stumble upon a lone wolf. Will the rogue help her on her journey or will he end it all there and condemn her brother to a ritualistic death?

He had always been a popular guy. Had a big close-knit family, participated in sports, and was studying something complex to be something greater than the town he grew up in would have had offered for him. There was just something about him that screamed approachable and trustworthy, there was no doubt he had a large friend group. And he was so fucking smart. But none of that mattered now, not when she knew he existed. He became her primary focus and he had no idea the life she had planned for the two of them. It would be them against the world.

They had known each other since they were kids. They did everything together. Birthdays, holidays, school, you name it. From kindergarten until high school graduation, they were inseparable. Then, he vanished. It was suddenly as if he no longer existed. They searched for years but came up with nothing, resulting in the case going cold. This drastically changed her life. She was lost without him. She tried to move on, convinced that he was dead. Now, seven years later and he suddenly reappears out of the blue, an entirely different person from who he used to be. There was just something that wasn't right about him. Something was different. Old feelings resurface and new dangers pose threats to everything in her life. Who knew fantasy was a reality?

53f76c9143e78c8af717518213bf9ff2.jpg

I am always open to discuss details about plots and even create things from scratch with you. If anything looks appealing to you or you'd like to inquire about writing a brand new plot with me, just send me a pm. I do hope you enjoy your day/night.

a511c1ee248bf3062387f99ee0731f91.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

• Back