Chitchat RpN Freelancer Project.

AkuTheWolfOkami

The Shape-shifting Master of Goatees and Darkness
For those of you who watch RvB, you know about the Freelancer Project. For those who don't, RvB his a machima ? I think it's the right term, series using halo's famed engine. It entails the stories of a group of simulations troopers from Blood Gulch, a red and a blue squad. The series went from a focus of comedy with their voice acting, to partnering with 343 Studios and doing some really cool things with action.

The Freelancer project, without giving spoilers, has a set of agents -who are very capable fighters- with different colors/styled armor, and each with a particular power and/or AI. So, your great Aku has come with an RpN Freelancer Project. Everyone doesn't have a power yet, and everyone won't get one but for now, here's my list.

Agent Name-Username-Armor Color-Power

Agent Atlanta- AkuNoOkami-Charcoal-Pending

Agent Iowa- @Girouette - Light Blue- Pending

Agent Georgia- @The Out Of World - Dark Red- Pending

Agent Texas (Tex) - @Darth Pai - Deep Blue- Pending

Agent Canada - @Kagura - Deep Maroon- Pending

Agent Nebraska (Bras) - @DescriptedEnd - Auburn- Pending

Agent Washington (Wash) - @AllHailDago - Pink (Light Red lol) - Pending

Agent South Florida (South) - @Shura -Teal- Pending

This is what I have so far, more in the works :P

Last edited by a moderator:
Can we post here? hope so!

Why am I Agent Canada and Pai's Vancouver xDD

Like. what. Canada's a country and Vancouvers a city :P

Lol moshi of course you can post here.

Well the first issue became, all the people who i planned to be apart of the project few come from the same place. (The RvB freelancer project they were all states) If you look, OoW, Giro, and I all hail from Georgia, which is a state. To give us each a unique name, I had to use the State,a part of the state, and then a City.

The second issue comes from I don't know which city you're from, as Originally I was going to have you two as something like Agent Vancouver and Agent Montreal or Toronto or something of the sort :P lol.

*Raises hand!* Lots of member hail from Florida xD I'm not sure how much of us want that title given the running joke on the show.

Lol, Shu "What happened to Florida?" "You don't want to know."

But no this is the RpN Freelancer project :P Florida is fine.

And to be clear, you're from Florida, aye? (that's a big reason some people are missing, i wasn't sure where they're from)

And there we go! :3

I need to figure out what to do with the non North American people. Hmm.

Then you'll have to wait until I figure out what to do with the non North American people who wants in.

Patience is my middle name. Dry Patience Punishment

Users who are viewing this thread

Back