• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings RPing partners, generally fxF but open to other

_citaaa

Hello, there!

I’m not new to RPing, Ive been RPing for a really long time, I only rp canons but I am open to originals as well! I’m looking for a partner who doesn’t just leave the rp out of nowhere. Someone who will send at least 1-3 paragraphs each response and will engaged well in the rp.

Canons I like:
-The 100
-Faberry
-OUAT
-Harry Potter
-TVD
-TO
-H20 just add water
-Fear the walking dead
-Orange is the new black
-twilight

I’m open to more fandoms as well as originals, send me a dm or comment under this to engage. I usually like to rp over iMessage, with emails because it usually comes to my phone faster and I am able to keep up with it. Kik, is another open but iMessage is still easier.

Hey- What do you like to rp in Harry Potter?
Hey, I’m very new to RPing in Harry Potter but I’m very interested in it, so obviously the character I like is hermonie but anything is great with that. I’m open to doing other genders as well, but I usually like to play female, if you want you can play the male character if you would like.

Hi

hi, yes I’m open to role playing with oc, what do you have in mind? :)

Maybe the 100, harry potter or a setting like fear the walking dead?(I haven't seen fear the walking dead but i have seen the walking dead so i know the settings and world)

Maybe the 100, harry potter or a setting like fear the walking dead?(I haven't seen fear the walking dead but i have seen the walking dead so i know the settings and world)
I’m totally down with the 100 or Harry Potter , we could do OCs in those settings to if we both agree that it’s better. What do you think?

I’m totally down with the 100 or Harry Potter , we could do OCs in those settings to if we both agree that it’s better. What do you think?

I'm would love to try one of those! Is there anyone of those you prefer more?

Hey, yeah I’m still open for partners, what do you have in mind? :)

Well if you want to do a more classic 100 rp, we can just have it set in north america with decidious forests and what not, but i also have some thoughts for a more island/coastal setting
Either way, id love to do some good ol forbidden romance, with plenty of side characters and whatnot
I can pm you if you wanna discuss more so i dont clog up your thread

Well if you want to do a more classic 100 rp, we can just have it set in north america with decidious forests and what not, but i also have some thoughts for a more island/coastal setting
Either way, id love to do some good ol forbidden romance, with plenty of side characters and whatnot
I can pm you if you wanna discuss more so i dont clog up your thread
Yes that’s perfect, I’m new to this website so I don’t know if I can pm yet but if you can sure

Hello, there!

I’m not new to RPing, Ive been RPing for a really long time, I only rp canons but I am open to originals as well! I’m looking for a partner who doesn’t just leave the rp out of nowhere. Someone who will send at least 1-3 paragraphs each response and will engaged well in the rp.

Canons I like:
-The 100
-Faberry
-OUAT
-Harry Potter
-TVD
-TO
-H20 just add water
-Fear the walking dead
-Orange is the new black
-twilight

I’m open to more fandoms as well as originals, send me a dm or comment under this to engage. I usually like to rp over iMessage, with emails because it usually comes to my phone faster and I am able to keep up with it. Kik, is another open but iMessage is still easier.
Anyone?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back