• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings RP with me pretty please

jessiee

your average bitch
Hiya!

• You can all call me Alice, as Jessie is not my real name. Anyhow, I was born in the year of 1999 in the Central European timezone and there is where I still spend most of my time. My family is Swedish/American so naturally we celebrate a lot of traditions, which is lovely. I’ve also been raised speaking both english and swedish, if that counts for anything.

I am a full-time student, studying to become a teacher in sociology, civics and swedish as a second language. When I don’t study I do arts or RP (obvs). I also LOVE watching hockey and so I spend as much time as I can doing that. I also live with my boyfriend, my wandering sticks and his gecko so that takes up a portion of my time as well.

My life is a litteral shitshow so weird crazy fucked up shit ALWAYS happens to me. Therefore I sometimes disappear for like a week or so, but I promise you I will tell you if I wanna drop an RP. So me disappearing is not just me hating the RP it just me living a shitshow. I also sometimes work at sea and when I do my connection can not at all be trusted unfortunately so that can play in on me disappearing.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back