• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings RP SEARCH

PumpkinKats

Okay okay hear me out: a “you made me like this” role play

A has been an angel since they were a kid and B has been not the greatest. A is constantly trying to be B’s friend or just be nice to them but B takes no shit and gives no fucks. And because of this B has no desire to be friends with A, until some event happens yada yada.

But by this point A is at their breaking point. Like legit can’t take it anymore. Maybe it’s an OCD thing or maybe not but they legit can’t do it. So they snap. A becomes B but worse. And by now B is realizing how fucked everything they did was and really wants to apologize but now A takes no shit and gives no fucks but on a worse level than B ever was.

And boom. Somehow they fall in love? Or friends? Or enemies? I dunno I’m still bored and apparently am not busy enough.

Love ya and dm me if you’re interested or have a character!!

- Kats <3

Users who are viewing this thread

Back