• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Nokumi

Honor. That's what I'm after. Fame. That's my goal
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
My Interest Check
Hello! My name is surgess! (Not my real name of course just a character I made) and I'm looking for role players to help me for fill my fandom dreams! I have a list of fandom's I'm going to be listing and then I'll place next to it the character I'm looking for! Of course we can double up! You play the character for my OC I'll play a character for your OC.
If you only do canon characters that's fine too! I'm not specific on how literate you need to be just don't do

"hi" he said

He shrugged

Or anything that short! Give me something to work with. Ready? Here we go!

Seven deadly sins (ban the sin of greed)
Rick and Morty (rick Sanchez)
Hunter X Hunter! (Hisoka) CRAVING!
Five nights at Freddy's (foxy)
STAR TREK:the next generation (data the android AND warp the Klingon)
Undertale!: gasterfell! (Gaster fell sans) Underfell (sans), under swap!(papyrus) take your pick!

Please send me a interest on which one you'd like to do! I'm open for discussion.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back