• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Rp search! MxM, FxF, MxF

Dexy

Hello! I'm looking to start an rp or two and stick to it for the long term- maybe make a friend along the way as well!
In general, I am super flexible and am down for most things so just communicate with me.

I am looking for a rp that contains nautical/ocean/beach themes right now!
No specific plots in mind quite yet but some basic ideas that we could maybe run with could be:
- PIRATES!
- Fisherman/woman
- Washed ashore
- Scientist x experiment/ monster/ leviathan
- researcher x Mermaid/man
- Beachside town
-Pirates x anyone really
-Sail ships
-Merfolk
-Pirates

A little about me in terms of RP?
- MxM, FxF, and MxF pairings (mild preference towards MxM and FxF)
- I contribute to the plot
- I Brain storm ideas with my partner
- I will most likely only reply a few times a day or a little less. I'm super busy but still want to rp!
- Will do romance or no romance
- I prefer slow-burn romance
- I will write about two paragraphs for my reply (give or take) I can write more but I am looking for something not too stressful on me and I'm not really a big book writer you know?

Last edited:
i’d love to do a beach town rp and maybe a pirate/mermaid story if something too

Well, how convenient. I’ve been in sort of an aquatic mood myself. I have a couple of ideas involving mermaids (or creatures that are similar to mermaids) or even a scylla, if you’re up for that.

I’ve been wanting to do a merman x researcher! I prefer playing F characters and I prefer MxF but I can roll with FxF as well! I’ve also been craving some beach/nautical themes :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Back