• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom rp search (creepypasta, f1, western, etc)

eyereesa

Roleplay Type(s)
Hi! I'm Irisa (F19), and an advanced literate writer! I have been writing for around 8-10 years with a few breaks here and there. I'm currently searching for a partner to preferably do an OC x OC rp! (Or OC x CC double up depending on the fandom. If creepypasta: I'd like to assume that I can generally play anyone but I haven't interacted with the fandom in a while so please do tell me how you prefer the character to act! If F1, I don't mind writing drivers as side characters in scenes, but I'm not comfortable with doing double ups with them (unless we discuss your preferences on personality or what you expect). Harry Potter, PJO, Hunger Games, and Maze Runner may depend on characters.

I can do either gxg or bxg (I can play both genders but I have more female than male OCs at the moment), but I don't mind doing nbxg/nbxb if you rp as NB characters!
I'm open to most genres or AUs thrown together into one plot— I generally lean into enemies to lovers plots or anything with a lot of angst combined with other genres.

As for activity, I'm a fairly active person depending on the day. I'm a full-time college student so I do get busy quickly and I also like to let response ideas marinate in my head before I type out my response. I'll always let you know if I may go MIA for the following week or more! I also enjoy communicating with partners OOC just to add in more details to the plot midway through an RP. (If you feel the need to take more control over the story line, please feel free to do so! I'm not the most creative person and tend to build up on ideas that are brought forward.)

My writing typically tends to be more detail oriented with the use of background characters for it to not be just the same two characters throughout each response. I only write in third person and I'd prefer my partners to do the same, but past tense or present tense doesn't matter!

Some of my fandoms/interests include:
  • Formula 1
  • Wild West
  • Creepypasta
  • Maze runner
  • Hunger games
  • Harry Potter
  • Percy Jackson
  • More that I can't remember atm but feel free to check with me!

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back