RP Plot Ideas {CLOSED}

Since it's summer for me I have a lot of extra time on my hands, and what better way to spend it than roleplaying?

Things to know:

-Please be as literate as possible. I understand a mistake every now and then, but I do expect proper grammar and spelling. I would also appreciate it if you could make each post at least three sentences long.

-If you're going to leave for longer than three days, tell me beforehand. Emergencies are exceptions, of course.

-While I do have an idea for the rps, I would love it if you try to contribute your own ideas too.

-Don't be afraid to ask me anything. I promise I don't bite!

Below is the list of my ideas. While I did refer to she and he to help differentiate, I'm more than willing to turn it into MxM or FxF if you want, or switch the gender roles.

1. A young woman is a budding assassin trained by her exceptional grandfather. She is given what seems to be an easy job; kill the leader of a strong mercenary group. She is told a time when all of the mercenaries except for the leader leave the main base, and so she chooses that time to sneak in. Thinking that it is going to be an easy kill she lets down her guard and goes in for the attack. Just then the other mercenaries, who had been hiding, capture her. The leader keeps her imprisoned as he decides what to do with her.

(TAKEN)2. The rumored strongest wizard in all the land lives in near isolation in the dark mountains. He is the son of the current King and Queen and has earned the country many a victory in battle, but for some reason he left the kingdom five years ago. Nothing his parents said could make him go back, but after much begging he finally decided to allow them to give him one servant. The servant will live with him in the mountains and soon learn the reason why the wizard has become a recluse.

(TAKEN)3. An exceptional detective is given a new assistant just as a new big case comes up. They have to learn how to work together and figure out how to track down and capture a murderer. However, as the case goes on the murderer learns of the detectives and makes plans to take one or both of them down.

(TAKEN)4. A normal girl wins a drawing on a radio show and gets the chance to go to a party. This is no regular party; everyone else is a celebrity and the events last at least two weeks, if not more. All of the guests must wear costumes and masks to hide their identities at all times. The event consists of games that are done in pairs and everyone strives to win. The girl soon finds herself falling for her partner… (inspired by the Halloween Otome visual novel)

(TAKEN)5. In the Pokemon world, aura guardians have become few and far between. Not many people are even aware they exist, believing them to be something of the past. However, those who still know about them know that, once trained, they hold amazing power. Riley, descendant of the great Sir Aaron, taught several students in his lifetime in order to pass on the legacy. Two of these students—now guardians in their own right—and their partner pokemon will cross paths and band together as they learn that someone is hunting down the last of the aura guardians.

Last edited by a moderator:
ooh~i'd like to rp with you.

i really like 1 or 2 & i'd be willing to do whichever you'd prefer.

i can do m/f or m/m, but i like unexpected love (i,e it doesn't just start love love lmAO).

ClockTowerSociety said:
ooh~i'd like to rp with you.
i really like 1 or 2 & i'd be willing to do whichever you'd prefer.

i can do m/f or m/m, but i like unexpected love (i,e it doesn't just start love love lmAO).
Great! I'll PM you.

Hello there!

If you're still looking for someone to RP with, then please don't hesitate to PM me. I've been craving for 1x1 quite recently. I'm interested in either the third, or fourth one, whichever you prefer. I also typically play as the male role, but I can play as the female lead if you like.

Thanks.

Hi there~

I really liked your ideas, though the one I liked the most was the fourth one c:

I'd really love to role-play it with you ^^

[QUOTE="White Lies]
Hi there~
I really liked your ideas, though the one I liked the most was the fourth one c:

I'd really love to role-play it with you ^^

[/QUOTE]
I'll PM you. ^^

Users who are viewing this thread

Back