• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings RP Partners Needed + Plot Ideas (MxF) (CLOSED)

auribus

Hey guys!

I'm looking for an RP partner, and I already have a few plots in mind if anyone is interested! I usually play male characters but I'm not opposed to female characters as well. I love the historical, fantasy and modern genres. If you're up for a romance centric plot or not, I'm fine with either as long as the story's good. And also, I'm not that finicky when it comes to activity. I understand people have lives going on outside of their RPs and I don't want to pressure anyone.

Also, I just started using this site so I'm not that familiar with coding, etc. I'll learn in time, though.

Preferences:

• 18+ years old.
  • Must be literate.
  • Can write two or more paragraphs if needed.
  • No God-Modding.

PLOT IDEAS:
Setting: 50s or Modern
Famous celebrities who are pretending to date for the sake of publicity. But my character actually likes your character, who isn’t interested in MC at all. The two could be actors promoting for a film. Or one of the characters recently got caught in a scandal and was forced by their agency to clean up their act by dating the other. Etc. Reasons may vary. It could end in angst or a happy ending.

Setting: Modern
Where both our characters are reincarnated versions of Greek Gods/Deities.The story-line depends on who the characters are based on. They could be aware of their past or not. And they happened to be living in the same apartment building.

Setting: Medieval, Fantasy
A quest to find the legendary sword (or something like that). An Arthurian type setting that involves a prince/knight and his companion. The companion can be of different race or is also a human. Their relationship could be pre-established (friends, mentor, etc.) or someone they just met.

Setting: Modern, Crime
Villain and Hero. They used to be good friends but circumstances led them to this point. A story about the villain’s final heist, and the hero’s attempt to thwart it. The villain plans to retire after the final act. The spy hopes to redeem the villain.

Setting: Modern, Fantasy, Historical
An immortal who falls for the same girl in every one of her reincarnations. A story set from their meetings over the centuries. It would be interesting to write different timelines, but with the same characters. Angst.

Setting: Modern
The end of the world and a bucket list. The two characters plan to help cross out each and every single thing written on their bucket list before they die.

Feel free to DM me if you're interested!! I'm open to any suggestions. I'll send you a post sample, and you could send me yours. :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Back