• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern RP Partner Search !!

What Made You Uninterested?

• No Similar Interests

Votes: 25 73.5%
  • Just Not Feeling it

Votes: 4 11.8%
  • Too Many Requests

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • AD Doesn't Stand Out

• Demanding Response Times

Votes: 5 14.7%
  • Demanding Response Length

Votes: 4 11.8%
  • Too Informative

• Uninformative

Votes: 3 8.8%
  • Too Difficult To Read

Votes: 1 2.9%
  • Post Too Long

• Total voters

Beanslushy

driving wicked city GIF

Please take time to take the poll, I strive to improve based on feedback provided.

Hello RPNATION, I hope this message finds you well. I am posting a new request with hopes of finding the RP partner I have been searching for. In this ad, I will give you all the rundown of what I am looking for, some of my interests, a little bit about me, and why you should choose me to be your permanent RP Partner!! -- \

-0- -0- -0- -0- -0- -0- -0- -0- -0- -0- -0-

You can call me Ari, or Aridago. Both works just fine for me, I have been roleplaying ever since I was young, through various programs. I am currently just searching for someone to end my writing expulsion.
- I can write up to 1200 words per reply, but I can drop down to 500+, Literacy isn't a big thing for me, and it shouldn't depict who you are as a writer.
- I am pretty much available all day, every day. I have no limitations to when I am available, and when I am not. I work from home, so I have a very free schedule.
- I can write many, many characters at once. ((Most I've ever done was 12 at once.)) I also have the capability to play Male, Female, Human, Animal. Whatever you want, just let me know!!
- I am a pretty big fan of darker themes, and suggestive tones. I have absolutely no limitations to what I am comfortable with, I am always willing to try new things.

-0- -0- -0- -0- -0- -0- -0- -0- -0- -0- -0-
I am looking for someone that is open to trying new things, I myself am a very explorative person, and it is something that I do seek in a RP partner. I won't ask you for anything crazy, PS.
I am looking for someone with a fairly open schedule. I won't expect instant replies from everyone, since everyone has a life. I am requesting at least 1 reply a day, but arrangements can be made!!
Please be Ghost Friendly!! I have been ghosted a countless number of times, for the stupidest reasons. If you for some reason do not like our current RP, and would like something new, please LMK!!

-0- -0- -0- -0- -0- -0- -0- -0- -0 -0- -0-

Themes, Romance, Fantasy, Sci-Fi, Historical, Horror, Mystery and Thriller, Modern, Slice Of Life, Anime.
Fandom List -0- -0- -0- -0- -0- -0- -0-

Anime Series --

Dragon Ball Z
Demon Slayer
Naruto Shippuden
Boruto
Fate Apocrypha

Movies / Television

Stranger Things
Young Sheldon
Wednesday
Marvel
Spiderman (All Movies.)
X-Men
Wolverine
The Boys

Video Games / Apps.

FNAF (All Series)
The First Descendant
Genshin Impact
Wuthering Waves
Honkai Star Rail +
Zenless Zone Zero

If your Fandom Isn't here, please tell me what it is!!
I am craving a very specific Roleplay right now, if you are interested, please tell me!!

Thank you for Reading. Hope to hear from you all!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back