• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings RP Partner Search!!

foreverandalways

iced coffee addict
Hey all! As much as I am craving something dark (see my other posts), I am also craving some platonic and romantic relationships that are more of a slice of life. I've seen some ideas floating around the website and it's been giving me a lot of inspiration. Basically, I am looking for someone who writes at least 3-7 sentences MINIMUM. (Preferably 1-3 paragraphs though) I don't need a crap ton of paragraphs or anything as long as it adds detail and moves the story along. I understand there are times (especially when we are in heavy dialogue moments) that only a couple sentences can be done.

Umm, what else? Well, just a fair warning I do include mature/darker themes in my rps but I will adapt to your triggers so PLEASE let me know before we begin if you have any!

I have a few pairings in mind, the bold is who I prefer to play but I am willing to double if you also want to play that role. We could even do two separate rps if you want :)

Parent x Adopted daughter
Best friends
Foster parent x Foster child
Asshole older brother/sister x Younger sister
Bully x Bullied
Bad Boy x Good Girl
Rich Guy x Normal Girl

And probably more that I can think of... If you have any ideas, please don't be afraid to let me know, I'm pretty open to almost anything. As you can see, I prefer to play the female, but as I said before, I am willing to double!

PM or comment if you are interested!

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back