• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings RP Partner Search MXF

sethxseth

Hi all,

I'm Seth 26(M), I am looking for someone to do long term RP, I'm mainly looking for a M/F as I like to add in romance into the drama ;), I am fun and energetic af, I love to add humour into RP's as I feel it brings out some flavour.

Bit about me:

I am a 25 M, I do full time work, Part time study, I also play sport, and games. This dose not stop me from replying, I love to do OOC chat as its fun to get to know the person you RP with.

I write in detail and 2-3+ paragraphs unless its a heavy chat scene.

What I am looking for.

18+ as I would love a great story with a little extra when appropriate

I would like to discuss the plot together as i feel we can both get an idea of what we like and dislike. This will allow us to both enjoy the RP, if you dont feel like you enjoying it anymore let me know so im not stuck around waiting for replies never to come. i wont be mad its life.

Plots I'm interested in:

Slice of life - Employee x Employee, Apocalyptic, Strangers in two connecting friend groups, House mates (these are just ideas open to suggestions)
Adventure Fantasy -Realistic Adventure party, Veteran noob adventure x noob, Stuck in a RPG, (open to more ideas)
fantasy / Si FI: World at war surviving (SI-FI), Stuck on a space ship, In a strict forced military in the future.

These are all ideas of the top of my head, if you have something you want to experiment or try please let me know.

Looking forward to hearing form you :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back