• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings RP partner search! [Longterm] [M/F, F/F] [Romance]

Alright, Lets get started!

Hi! You can call me Choco or Robot or anything you want I don’t care lol. I really want to do a romance rp though, and I have some ideas for it! (ps. we dont have to do these, these are just some things I thought would be interesting!)

☆Omega x Alpha
☆Yandere x Regular person
☆Gang Member x Regular Person
☆Mythical Creature x Regular Person

As you can see there is a pattern there lol. My character is a female and I mostly do the more submissive characters (i.e the omega or the regular person) but I dont mind trying out the dominant role for a change.

I am literate and like to write a lot as well, so most of the time I will be writing at least two paragraphs. You don’t have to write two plus paragraphs as well, but all I ask is that you at least write one paragraph.

If you are interested, please pm me and I will respond as quickly as I can. ♡

Users who are viewing this thread

Back