• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings rp partner search/interest check

hotsauce

chat is this real
hi all! i'm pretty new to this site, so bear w me regarding format and how exactly everything works lol. i'm just looking for 1-2 new rp partners to get my writer brain in gear for my current projects! i've been writing basically since i could hold a pen and rping for probably around ten years. i'm good w original or (very limited selection) fandom.

requirements:
  • proper grammar and syntax: though my ooc style is a bit looser w proper grammar and capitalization, i am a very literate writer who's kinda picky when it comes to grammar and syntax. i don't expect you to be perfect or anything, but i would prefer someone who uses proper grammar and punctuation, etc.
  • response length: i am a literate rper, occasionally bordering on novella. i generally mirror whoever my partner is regarding response length and detail, but i prefer that you are consistently writing at least 4 or 5 solid paragraphs (more than a couple of sentences each).
  • characterization: if we're doing original stuff, i would like to figure out a setting and basic character attributes together! i'm a v collaborative person. it's chill if you already have a character created for the rp too, but i would like to see a few basic details to acquaint myself. also, for the love of god, please do not control my character or godmod. for anything fandom, please stay in character to the best of your ability! i'm all for headcanons, but not ones that completely change the characterization of someone.
  • activity: this is one i'm more lenient abt tbh. i get that everyone has a life and i definitely do not expect responses immediately. my only request is that if you know you will not be able to respond for an extended amount of time (like a week+), just let me know. or if you lost interest but would later like to continue the rp, just let me know! i'm pretty accomodating on that front.
  • age: i'd prefer any potential rp partners to be 18+. not for any content reasons, i simply prefer to rp w people closer to my own age (early twenties). that said, i have no issue w violence or dark themes. cursing is also fine; i tend to swear a lot.
  • ships: i'm fine w a more romantic plot if that's what you want, but platonic is equally good! i tend to not do much cc x oc and am more than happy for lgbtq+ ships. i generally play characters of all genders, so any combo is fine. my only request is if you want an f x m pairing, i'd prefer to be the guy. also, nothing illegal or abusive. additionally, i have a strictly fade-to-black policy for any intimacy.
  • doubling: i prefer not to double, but depending on the plot, i may double for a scene here and there.
  • genres: i'm willing to do fantasy, horror, mystery, or thriller. for fandom stuff, i'm also chill w college aus or similar (NO high school aus please). i love a dark academia vibe lol.
  • fandom:here is where i'll put my limited selection of fandom stuff i would be interested in.
    • fire emblem 3 houses:
      • i'm willing to do any platonic relationship or legal ship. i have no practice rping fe3h but i'm willing to play almost any character.
    • persona franchise:
      • i have played both persona 4 and 5, and would be willing to play ann tamaki, ryuji sakamoto, makoto niijima, yosuke hanamura, or yukiko amagi. happy to do any platonic pairing with one of those characters, or a few romantic ones (just ask).
    • batman franchise:
      • i love the batfam dynamics and would be happy to do any platonic stuff, or possibly a few pairings (ex. starfire x nightwing or batgirl (babs) x nightwing). i don't have any experience with this fandom either, but i'd be willing to rp as anyone in the batfam but bruce, damien, alfred, or tim.
    • stranger things
      • one of the fandoms i do actually have rp experience with (mostly as robin). i'd be willing to be robin, eddie, or steve in any platonic pairing or in the romantic pairings of ronance (robin x nancy) or steddie (steve x eddie). i could try being a different teen or adult character if requested.
    • others as i think of them (if you want to know if i'd be interested in smth specific, feel free to request, but there's no guarantees outside of this list lol).
if you have any questions, feel free to ask! i'd prefer to do everything onsite.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back