• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings RP (Just another Garbage person who has too much time on their hands)

craftcorner

I don't know why I really bother with titles.

I'm looking for a new RP partner, and I'm here to get quick and dirty with the deets.

I'm a literate roleplayer, I'm twenty two years old, and being friends in OOC is a necessity for me if we're going to jive. I'm very informal outside of the role play, and I'm very laid back and easy to get along with. If you don't mind talking over memes that apply to the story we're writing along with endless AU's, we'll get along a-okay.

I reply in OOC very quickly, but my actual replies in the story tend to be slower. Generally that's due to my posts being pretty darn long. I range up to 2000 words in a post (I'm so long winded that it's a flaw at this point) if I'm very into what's happening. Other times, I can hit 500 words but that's a minimum.

I play all genders and sexualities, and I don't really have a preference. In general, I play more assertive characters, one might even say 'dominant'. I also like playing multiple characters in order to create a more dynamic story.

Hey! Welcome to the site. I’m eliwantscake, or just eli. You seem pretty cool; mind if I link you to my plotting thread? I think we’d get along.

If you’re not interested, then still feel free to PM me just to chat!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back