• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings rp info.

beckaroo

hello! my name is Beck and here is some info about my rping preferences.

i am totally fine with m/m, m/f, nb/m, nb/f and f/f roleplay. though since i am mlm, i would prefer a m/m rp — but the rest are also okay!

i can roleplay with OCs or canon characters. though if we were roleplaying as canon characters, i would have to be in the fandom they are from. my main fandoms are:
undertale (& AUs) , hazbin hotel, until dawn, fran bow, huniepop and some more.
if you would like to rp a specific thing from a fandom, please let me know what the fandom is & i will see if im familiar with it.
i prefer roleplaying as OCs, though.

i am okay with alternative versions of characters / ocs.

please have a scenario beforehand, or we can freestyle and just go with the flow if we both have nothing in mind.

im also a huge sucker for mafia rps, apocalypse rps and vampire rps ;)

Are you still looking for someone to RP with? I did a mafia rp at one time where the other player played Tony Stark as the head of the mafia and my character was Loki, Tony's lover :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back