• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings RP Info

DIABLA

She Devil
Before you message me regarding roleplaying I'd appreciate that you go over this first.

(Brief About me)
M
y name is Kami but you may address me by Diabla if that's what you prefer. I have been roleplaying for a very long time so it is like a hobby for me. Roleplaying has helped me a lot with my writing skills which is one reason why I enjoy it so much aside from the fun stories I create with others filled with adventures and romance and drama. I love to role-play and I try to respond as quickly as possible but please don't forget that I also have a life outside of Q.

(How I role-play)
I
usually do very descriptive role-plays fluctuating between 10-20 lines per reply but if that deems too difficult for you at least 5 lines suffice for me and I will be sure to match your line count.
Personally I do not have any triggers but if my partner has any triggers that they think I should know about I'd like to be made aware of them.
I mostly role-play as girls as I myself am a girl but I do not mind playing the role of a male sometimes. it varies on the type of RP.
I enjoy all kinds of role-plays so if my partner has something in mind please don't hesitate to tell me!

(Things I am uncomfortable doing)
A
s I previously mentioned, I do not have any triggers but I am uncomfortable with certain things while roleplaying. I do not do sex/smut role-plays. I also do not do role-plays where there is a romantic relationship with a large age gap, especially when a character is under legal age (ya'll can be sick sometimes >:| ) Other than that I am open to pretty much anything else in a role-play.
If you are interested in roleplaying with me please private message me!
Questions? comment below or private message me!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back