Idea Rp ideas you would like to play but can't implement

Fangway

As the title says. Any idea of a RP you want to see and even participate in, but for whatever reason you can't run and want to pass them over to someone else.

I really want to do a roleplay based on tournament fighting manga like Record of Ragnarock, Majo Taisen or Tenkaichi.

Sadly I don't think the concept really works in roleplays. For example, the main issue is that I can't figure out how people would entertain themselves during the different rounds without risking them drawing too much focus from the current fight.

oooh, i've been cooking up a space opera idea for a couple years now. i've had some people show interest in it and then ghost during the planning stages. tbh tho at this point i'm planning on turning it into a solo project -- some projects you just gotta do yourself 💪😤

I actually had a very cool and MAJORLY successful RP idea a good few years ago. A quest RP, but instead of picking from a list of pre-set options, every action was decided by the whims of the players and the luck of the dice. Players posted one action for the main character to take per round. Every single action would be ATTEMPTED. Dice determined the level of success, no matter how bonkers the action was. Legitimately, it worked so well and I think of it regularly. The problem? My own life and struggle to commit :| Couldn't keep up and it was tearing me down.

It's all 100% my fault and that pains me. Though to be fair to myself, it was only about a year after chemo, so I still had a lot to do in terms of figuring out life. I would genuinely really love to reboot it but man. I don't think I've changed enough, and I feel like I've only gotten busier.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back