• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings RP Anyone? Multiple Fandoms

Patchlock

"Justice Will be brought to the light."
Hiya lads and lasses, its ya boy Patchy here and ive been here like 4 days and havent been able to start a single RP. Im fixing to change that, below are the Fandoms im a part of, feel free to message if you're intersted(Be warned, i use OCs)

Games:
-Overwatch
-Borderlands
-Fallout
-Skyrim
-Call of Duty
-Left 4 Dead
-Walking Dead(Telltale series, i don't watch the show)

Shows/Movies:
-One Punch Man
-Pokemon
-RWBY
-Dimension W
-Fullmetal Alchemist; Brotherhood
-Marvel CU

im fine with whatever the person im doing it with is fine with, but on sight would work

What if RWBY characters OC × OC, OC × canon) found a way into the Pokèmon world?

i cant see the OC because im on a school wifi, but Yang would work, heres mine:

Name: Zaffre Fluyt

Species: Human

Sexuality: straight

Style of Speaking:
lax, unenergetic, hint of Dutch accent

Origin: the Flying Dutchman

Aura color: Navy Blue

Symbol: Jolly Roger, but with axes instead of swords and wearing his hat

Birthplace: Vacuo

Enrolled: Beacon

Personal Goals: Save the world, and once graduated, travel it

Apparel: bluish black hat(with headlamp, heavily tattered), navy blue overcoat, jeans, coin necklace, skull bandana(if in foreign area), black military boots(steel toed), wooden pipe(which he never actually smokes)

Appearance: brown hair(short), sideburns, brown eyes, scar above right eyebrow

Personality/behavior: reserved, slow to trust people, quick witted, easily annoyed/angered

Skills: very good with mechanics/electronic, amazing pilot/ship captain

Likes: peace/quiet, working on his projects, sailing/flying in planes, the Ocean, Fishing

Favorite Season: Fall

Favorite Foods: Hot Ham and cheese on a pretzel roll(serve them in my school IRL, DELICIOUS), Tomato soup

Favorite Drink: Cola(will do anything for some)

Fears: needles, ghosts, death

Flaws: angered quite easily, VERY VERY paranoid

Combat style: Normally doesn't like to fight, but will mostly use elbows, knees and many different kicks(which work with his steel toed boots). He usually waits for opponents to throw the first punch.

Main Weapon:
'Man O' War'- 1 handed, long barreled pistol/ blunderbuss, modified to shoot multiple bullets before reload, Combines with secondary into large throwable hatchet/fireaxe

Secondary Weapon:
'Schooner'- his pipe turns into a smaller SNS style pistol, which he usually akimbos with his main gun or uses it when being undercover.

Semblance: Galleon's Hull- when severely angered or heavily damaged, Zaffre can go into a defensive state, in which his durability vastly increases for a short period. This tires him very fast, however, and in this mode he goes berserk, and often can't distinguish friend from foe. Another problem he has is that he sometimes goes into it when under severe anger or stress.

Galleon's Hull Appearance: basically same, except face and eyes go black with white pupils

Bio: all his life, Zaffre knew the very definition of betrayal: his mother left him to die at a very young age, his ex girl stabbed him in the back(literally), and every friend he had ever made ended up either dead or on the other end of his gun barrel. This has caused him to not be the most open person in the world, as he believes that he is cursed, and anyone he gets close to will die. Even after this, however, he still wants to do the right things, which is why he enrolled to become a huntsman. He would love to be able to have friends and romance, but keeps his distance as he fears they'll end up dead too.

Other important info: He has a knack for ships and planes, and he's prone to do almost anything to get himself a soda.

Could have Cobalt, Yang, and Zaffre on a scouting mission when a tremor occurs, opening what seems to be a pit or cavern where they couldn't see the bottom, only for Grimm, attempting to kill them, knocks them in.

Alright, sounds good

since im in a school wifi i couldnt read Cobalt's info, could you give a me a brief rundown on them?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back