• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern royalty rp anyone?

holdie

back from hell (aka school)
i've been ~craving~ some royalty rp action!! what i really want to do rn is build a small world with a few other rpers of a few kingdoms, and have those kingdoms interacting, with the usual royalty drama and the like--maybe one central palace where the other groups are visiting to negotiate peace treaties etc. lemme know if you're interested! if a few people are down for this i'll end up making a discord server for us to chat in while we start plotting~

(wasn't sure whether to put this under realistic or fantasy, since it honestly depends on what you guys want if we include magic and such)

I'd like to join as a faction heavily inspired by the vikings. So I expect mean, nasty looks towards the man whose nation is the leading cause of border raids.

Oh, does the hwelp have something to say? Or is he just going to keep yapping like the lap dog he is?

I am interested as well! I adore royalty roleplays especially one where I can write as a Queen, who's a badass.

But from my understanding, we'll be writing a whole royal family?

interested! a question, if i may; is there a specific time period you have in mind for this? or, in going with the fantasy direction, will it have a general historical feel with no specific time period? just curious as to how much research i'd be doing >:)

I could use a break from the madness of the real world. You can count me in!

Edit: I'll have something historical. I avoid fantasies.

Edit: Changed my mind. I gotta focus on doing things. I have to go.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back