• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Rotten

The Echo Eye

FanFiction Writer
Rotten

I just posted my rework of a FanFiction I have been working on since forever.

What I am looking for is a roleplay partner with the same literacy as me. I will be re-writing the roleplay into the story as chapter 2 and so on, depending for how long we can keep the roleplay going.

I have a few rules:

1. Do NOT control my character, this includes what he says, what he does, etc. (movements of their own). You CAN grab my character, push them, etc. (interactions).

2. Be Advanced Literate or just Literate. Anything below this level will make me leave the chat.

3. Be patient. A good written reply takes times.

4. We can use RPNation, Instagram, Amino Apps or Email. You choose.

5. This roleplay will contain mature content: gore, etc. So you have to be alright with this.

6. You have to write in Third-Person.

Plot

Rhys is alone in the Programming Department on Helios. It is an early morning, so no one has shown up yet. At one point four men comes out of the elevator: Handsome Jack, Henderson, Vasquez and a fourth man, whom Rhys does not know.

Jack and the others eventually find Rhys hiding under the desk after they have talked whether they should bomb Pandora or not. Jack kills the fourth man (his PA) and takes Rhys as his new PA. Mainly because he likes Rhys's Echo Eye implant.

The Roleplay starts right after Chapter 1 - Stupid Boy ends.
This means that you kind of have to read chapter 1. It is not deadly long. Enjoy!

About the way I roleplay as Rhys

I usually make him into a Siren. This just feeds to the purpose of Jack keeping him around. He wants Rhys to charge a Vault key.​

Users who are viewing this thread

Back