• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern π‘Ÿπ‘œπ‘‘𝑑𝑒𝑛 π‘Žπ‘π‘π‘™π‘’.

mahoutsukai

ι›’γ‚Œγ¦β”‡β™š
THE PLOT

I'm looking for a partner or two to double up with me to do the plot below!

G U I D E
main roles :

A. female
B. female
C. male
D. male

other roles :
E. female ( separate character, not initially apart of the plot arch )
F. male ( separate character, not initially apart of the plot arch )

An angsty, love-square between four people. A story of love, lies and betrayal. To start, the era’s can take place in ( victorian and or late 1800’s ) or ( modern ).

Character’s A and B were childhood friends. Inseparable but eventually separated by status as they grew. Character B’s family went under and lost everything… becoming commoners. Character A on the other hand stayed very rich and her family even flourished. Still. It never came in between the two and they maintained a solid friendship. Or so it seems.

Character A has newly started dating Character C and though it’s early, they’re… happy. She figures it’s fine to introduce him to her closest friend. But something strange happens and while she’s not looking, Character B and Character C find themselves attracted to the other in a way that isn’t okay. Like magnets. It isn’t long before they’re partaking in a secret relationship behind her back.

Character D does not approve. He is Character B’s close friend and though he promised not to tell, he feels incredibly sorry for Character A. Especially after meeting her and getting to know how beautiful and interesting and… undeserving she is of this betrayal. He tries to get closer to her as a means of protecting her from getting too hurt.

But it’s all turning into a spider web of lies, taking shape out of smoke and menace.

* open to changing certain things to suit my partner(s)!
- also open to adding supernatural / fantasy themes. otherwise the normal setting will be realistic and non-fantasy.

Last edited:
OTHER

A breakdown of the character roles!

G U I D E
A. female. rich. childhood friends with b and dating c.

B. female. poor. childhood friends with a and secretly seeing c.

C. male. rich. dating a and secretly seeing b.

D. male. any class. close friends with c but feels sorry for a and
wants to get to know her. finds c repulsive.

* i have so many character ideas so i'll post them below. they're optional! just candies.
or maybe i'll just send them to whomever is interested lmao !

stuff about me i should have mentioned : i'm advanced but you don't need to be advanced to write with me. i'm not looking for novella. i'm hoping to stay somewhere around 3 - 4 paragraphs per post. quality over quantity, baby. i'm in my mid-twenties and prefer my partner be 18.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back