• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Rosemary Character Sheets for Thaumetic Warriors

R
Created at
Index progress
Incomplete

Six students at a school for Magical Girls/Boys/Other must learn how to master their powers to protect themselves and the world from a dangerous plot.

BackSet

The Great Thief Yatagarasu!
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
My Interest Check
Note: Do not post your character sheet in this thread unless I approve it. Thank you.

Thaumetic Warrior Categories Explained:

There are three categories of Thaumetic Warriors: Powerhouse, Defender, and Wild Cards. The three categories are described below:

Powerhouse: Powerhouses are defined by their strength. Their abilities are often combat based and, as implied by the name, powerful. Don’t mistake them for meatheads, though. Many of them can be quite cunning. The symbol for the Powerhouse is a fist, though not all Powerhouses use their fists.

Guardians: Guardians have primarily defensive powers. Guardians aren’t usually the most useful in straight up combat but with clever execution they can hold their own. Of course, the best and most frequent use of their powers is the protection of others. Sure a Powerhouse can smash an incoming boulder but a Guardian can protect people from the leftover pieces. The symbol for the Guardian is, of course, a shield.

Wild Card: Wild Cards are Thaumetic Warriors who don’t fit into either of the above categories. Their powers tend to be out there and sometimes don’t even appear to be useful. But, at the same time, even the most useless seeming of Wild Card can be powerful. The symbol for the Wild Card is a classic card game Joker.

-BASIC INFO-

Name:*
Nicknames:
Codename:*
Age (18+):*
Sexuality:

-PERSONAL-

High Concept (a brief one line description of your character's basic concept):*
Personality:*
Background:*

-PHYSICAL-

Items (things that you carry on you at least most of the time):
Personal Items (Things that are really important to you. This is optional):
Skills and Abilities (non-magical things you can do):*
Civilian Appearance (what do you look like in your civilian guise):*

-FLUFF-

Theme Music (Civilian):
Theme Music (Thaumetic Warrior):
Voice Actor (who would play your character in a theoretical animated adaptation of this rp):
Quote(s) (things your character has said that exemplify them as a person):
Other (anything else we should know?):

-Thaumetic Warrior-

Thaumetic Warrior Appearance (What do you look like in your guise as a Thaumetic Warrior)*:
Transformation Trinket (a small item you might have that you use to transform. Optional):
Category:*
Powers (what powers do you get as a Thaumetic Warrior):*
Weapons (what weapons do you get as a Thaumetic Warrior):

Rules (in case you forgot):

-You must be 18 or older to apply. Its not that we're gonna be doing anything super nsfw or adult, I just don't really like working with kids, sorry.
-No controlling other people's characters.
-Communicate, communicate, communicate. Discuss things with your fellow players. Its the key to a healthy roleplay.
-Posts must be at least a paragraph.
-Using BBCode is fine so long as it works on mobile and is legible.
-No real life faceclaims
-If you have a faceclaim that you yourself did not make, you must have permission from the original artist. This is non-negotiable.
-
Use of Picrew is allowed as long as you link to the Picrew you used.
-AI art is not allowed. I expect that you'll all have the common sense to not use AI art but I'll say it just in case.
-Don't be an asshole. I'm not gonna give a list of dos and don'ts just use common sense.
-As GM, I have final say on most things. My word is law.
-New rules may be added to the list as I think of them.
-Have Fun

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

• Back