Rose Shigama

The X blade

The Oblivion Weilder
Genre: Instrumental
Name: Rose Shigama
Appearance: Blonde, hair goes to her back, 5'5'' tall, looks sad, blue wondering eye(s), small lips, eye patch on her right eye, white dress shirt, black jeans, of Asian decent but is white.
Personality: Silent, Hopeful, Sad, and Lonely
Backstory: She comes from a small family in America with very strict rules, she fell in love with a man who treated her like an angel, but based on her culture she couldn't love him, and was forced into solitary, she was trained day after day by her father to be the ultimate killing machine, but all she wanted to do was be with her lover. She dreamed everyday to be with him, but then one day. War came and she was sent to the front lines, where she eventually wiped out her lovers race, including him, but "an eye for an eye" her father said, and she got shot in the eye by accident by her lover, making it so she only has one eye from now on. Because of this she lives by herself from now on, living with only her memories and dreams.
Inspiration: when listening to the first song, I instantly thought "this should have something with war in it" and as I listened, I kept thinking two lovers in between all of it, but it didn't sound happy at all, so I killed off the lover, the character was going to be male, but the song didn't make me think it was a man telling the story, and most of the backstory comes from the second song as it's like she was thinking of her entire life in her new house as she sat alone in it, But her appearance kept changing through out the entire thing, until the last song when I decided there. to make her of Asian descent, but also being white.

View full character

Users who are viewing this thread

Back