• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Romeo and Juliet.

B2018

Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Hello there! I’m female seeking those who play males for a long term Romeo and Juliet roleplay! Please be at least 16+ Ideally I’m seeking only those who have read the play or scene the 2013 version of the movie! Please be able to play as Romeo and ship with an oc as I will not be Juliet. In this version of events she will be happily married to Count Paris or Tybalt depending on which direction we go!

I’m looking for partners who use third person, past tense and have tonnes of ideas! This will be set in medieval Italy. Please know bits about the era before dmmming and you must have read the play or scene the 2013 movie! Please also be willing to do love triangles as they really make the roleplay for me! I can also do doubles where needed.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back