• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Romeo and Juliet: Modern-day [Interest Check]

Arael

Resident Old Guy
Just an interest check for a small group who'd like to rp this classic love story.

• Shakespeare's famous play is updated to the hip modern suburb of Verona still retaining its original dialogue. The gun-toting members of the families wage a vicious war on the streets as the star-crossed lovers meet their tragic destiny.
  • Classic story of Romeo and Juliet, set in a modern-day city of Verona Beach. The Montagues and Capulets are two feuding families, whose children meet and fall in love. They have to hide their love from the world because they know that their parents will not allow them to be together. There are obstacles on the way, like Juliet's cousin, Tybalt, and Romeo's friend Mercutio, and many fights. But although it is set in modern times, it is still the same timeless story of the "star crossed lovers".
  • The characters would be as listed:
  • Escalus, prince of Verona

Paris,
    a young nobleman

Romeo,
    son to Montague

Mercutio,
    kinsman to the prince, and friend to Romeo: Me @EclipseRising

Benvolio,
    nephew to Montague, and friend to Romeo : @Ryu kishi

Tybalt,
    nephew to Lady Capulet: @Energie

Friar Laurence, priest and serves both sides

Balthasar,
    servant to Romeo

Abraham,
    servant to Montague

Lady Montague,
    wife to Montague

Lady Capulet,
    wife to Capulet

Juliet,
    daughter to Capulet: @Allina Auburn

Nurse to Juliet

• So we don't have to talk like they did but if you want we can and just modernize everything like I said earlier.

Last edited by a moderator:
You're welcome, I think we only need about three more people and I'll just double as people when they are needed.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back