• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern Romantic Opposing Roles

Littleamber77

Hi! I’m new here, so please forgive me if I’m behind the curve on some things. I’m trying to figure this out.

I’m looking for someone to do a slice of life romantic role play with characters from opposing roles. Think nerd and jock, shy girl and bad boy, rich and poor, jock and cheer leader from rival schools. Things along those lines. I’m female, but I’m open to playing either role. I don’t care if your m or f. I would prefer the character be opposite genders. For example, if I play the male you will need to play the female or vice versa.

I’m also looking for an adult (21+). For what it’s worth I’m in the US, EST. I’d like to consider myself literate. I’d like to keep posts to about a paragraph at a time. Too little doesn’t give me enough to work with and too much I find that I’m just responding to and playing catch up and not really getting to advance the story. I’m pretty open to others ideas, so let me know what you think.

Hi, 20's adult here. I've been in the mood for a sugary sweet slice or life romance. Let me know if you're interested!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back