• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings romantic [long term] roleplay search !

amberskies

delicate
hello ! i'm ana, 18 years old and currently studying in university. the school year is pretty intense so i'm not able to respond multiple times a day, but i will try my best to be as active as possible!

onto what im looking for; someone 18+, no one liners, and who is into romance plots because boy i love romance, angst and fluff. i usually write a paragraph or so, i try to mirror the length of my rp partner. i also feel like its hard to rp with someone if you dont vibe together so i'd love it if we could kinda get along too.

i only roleplay fxm and i double up since my partners usually prefer roleplaying females too

the only fandom i still enjoy roleplaying is the maze runner (which im really craving atm) but heres a few original things i enjoy playing;

- historical (ancient greece or egypt for example, maybe some elements from assassins creed...)
- slice of life (uni, highschool)
- maze runner (crush: thomas)
- harry potter (oc x oc)
- end of the world (zombie apocalypse?)
- supernatural (vampires and stuff, not the tv show)

shoot me a pm with what you wanna roleplay and we'll figure something out!

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back