• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

RoxyInF34r

Me? I'm just here ^^
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Hiya! I'm Roxy, or Fear! Either one is fine with me lol. Or any other nickname you give me is perfectly fine! ^^

My role-playing experience is pretty long! I'm not an advanced role-player but I'd say I'm alright. I like to write at least five to six sentences, and sometimes more than that. It all depends on the type of person I'm role-playing and how I'm feeling at that exact moment. If you write less than four sentences they have to be very detailed, cuz I need something to work with people!! And please, please give me a writing example if you would like to role-play! You don't have to but I would prefer to know what type of person I'm role-playing with.

Socials: The rule for me with socials is that I will have to get to know you before giving out my socials. I have trust issues with a bad experience on discord so, no. I will not give you my discord until I get to know you better. With any other social site such as TikTok, insta and things like that for sure! But I'll still have to get to know you just a lil bit.

Anyways, I like to do forbidden romance, forced marriage, etc.!
Forbidden example: They are a royal...and well you're a peasant. Will they ever notice you, maybe not buts its worth a try! You get a job at the castle as their personal maid so that you can get to know each other! You end up breaking their shell and become good friends with them! You always hang out but then you both start to have feelings for each other!! At one point they start acting weird, but there's a reason! She's trying to protect your relationship...somebody is catching up to you guys and you're games. Will you be caught or will you be able to keep being lovers. (You don't have to read what's below this its just another example of forbid love!)

(Different type of forbid love) "I don't think together...my family doesn't support..." Her family doesn't support in you two dating or does her family not support in LGBTQ?

I'm also fine with enemies to lovers and so on! :]

Some of my rules for role-playing! That was just an example! When role-playing I typically write in third person but if you role-play in first, I'm willing to give it a try. For this thread or post its for people who simp for romance! But if you have any other ideas parting away from romance, I'm willing to talk about it and give it a try. As well for the characters, I do OCxOC but depending on the characters which fandom etc, etc I am willing to try out OCxCC or CCxCC. It also depends on how much you write!

I'm big into K-pop and K-Dramas,Etc! I'm currently learning Korean (I'm alright at it ^^) so if you would like to role-play about a K-drama that you've watched or heard of just let me know! Or we could just simply just talk about K-pop cuz I'm a simp for it >.<

Just remember that if you write less than three sentences we can talk about it but its most likely a no :<

Anyways! I'm the type of person who likes to not just RP but just chat for a couple minutes to ask about your day and create a stronger bond and (or) friendship.
Anyways thanks!
놀라운 하루 보내세요~!
(have an amazing day~!) And if you have any other Ideas lemme hear em! I'm willing to try them out! Also DM me if you think you meet these factors or requirements! Or just DM me to talk!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back