• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern romance rp

rubymorgan17

Hi there! I'm Ruby, an 18-year old from the United States. I'm currently taking classes at a nearby college, studying English literature in hopes that one day I can become an author. Of course that profession is not always promising in regards to success, I always try to take every chance I can get in improving my writing skills. I have been stuck on a story idea for awhile and figured that there's no better way to bring it to life than RPing.

I only have a few requirements I'm looking for in a partner
1. I would much rather prefer talking with someone who is 18+ since I'm 18 myself. It'd make me feel a lot more comfortable building the story with someone who's closer in age with me.
2. I'm more familiar with female roles so I'm not sure how willing I'd be to switch to male.

The roleplay:
Just two young adults, starting their first years at University, both very socially anxious and introverted. The story is more focused on the characters than the actual plot so the character development is what I'm more focused on. We navigate our way through "growing-up" while struggling to actually "grow-up", you know?

I know this isn't much information on the story but if you get my gist than PM me and we can discuss :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back