• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Romance & Rock 'n' Roll

Cakes

Magic Eight Ball
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Hello!

I'm Cakes. I'm a dude, and I'm here in search of a partner that might like to do a 1x1 with me! Thing is, I'd love to do something with romance as it's been ages since I've had any kind of romance in a roleplay.

My idea is a roleplay where my character's in a renowned rock band, who's going to form a (difficult) relationship with someone attached to the and in some way. Could be a dresser or a roadie or whatever you'd like. There'll be some drama, some romance and a lot of fun. :D

I'm looking for long-term stuff and someone who's willing to post a couple of hundred words per post. Lastly, I'd like to play the male.

I really hope this interests you, and you're up for it. I'm open for suggestions and changes to the roleplay as well!

-Cakes :D

l would love to do this! I have done a similar roleplay to this before but I had been the rockstar, and I really want to try being the other side of the relationship. I'm thinking, for a bit of the twist, my character is the little sister of one of the band members, or the daughter of the band's manager?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back