• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Romance Pokemon RP: Silver x Lyra

Lyra1177

Lurker
Plot: Lyra has been sheltered in her small town for most of her life. Because her parents had always made things easy for her, she didn't leave for her pokemon journey until she was a bit older than most. She just turned 18, watches several groups of kids leave town, is getting restless and tired of the same old ins and outs of daily life, and wants to prove to herself that she can be independent. Throughout her journey, she meets Silver, a guy who's rough around the edges, has had it hard most of his life, and whose father runs an evil organization that terrorizes her region. She is, of course, oblivious to the evil organization at first because they never really disturbed her small out of the way town. They had no reason to. The more she meets up with Silver, the more she gets to know him and the things that plague him. She's also made aware of just how cruel life can be the further she moves outside of her bubble. He is abrasive at first and standoffish, but it only makes her all the more curious about him. Her personality and unwarranted care for him cause him to slowly begin to care for her in return. When her naivety lands her into trouble, he even eventually goes as far as to put himself in harm's way to pull her out of it.

I live in the CST time zone and am a very active writer. I can reply at least once a day but most of the time even more than once. I am also in the 25+ age group and mostly do para to multi-para responses depending on what is going on. If you haven't guessed already, I would like to play the part of Lyra and would be ecstatic if I were able to find someone to rp as Silver. I also enjoy talking to my rp partners/joking around/having fun with in-character banter/etc.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back