• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Romance plot FxF or FxM

Sownya

restless_thoughts
Hey, I have few ideas that I really wanna do or if you have some you want to introduce let me know.
(YC- Your Character, MC-My Character)

First plot: You guys dated for a few years before events happened that caused you guys to break up, it's been 5 years since you last saw each other but suddenly YC/MC is your boss at the company your breakup was brutal and nasty so you did not part well at all, but suddenly now that you guys are working together a slow-burning love seems to reform between you but obstacles stand in your way from letting you get back together.

Second: Your in high school together and YC/MC transfers into the class they aren't from around here so a lot of it's new to them. The teacher asks YC/MC to be their guide and they become close friends and a slow burn love forms between them.

Third: YC/MC has always been sick growing up so they were in the hospital a lot but they are finally well enough to go back to school and you meet YC/MC and fall in love but then YC/MC gets sick again and has to go to the hospital only to find out they have cancer and must fight the battle not sure if they will even survive.

Fourth: YC/MC fresh to college and in your first class when you meet your professor attractive and sought after by others but always turns them down. Then one night of staying late in the office YC/MC begins to chat and get to know each other and then go on a date and a slow and secretive romance blossoms.

If you have your own ideas please toss them in I'd love to hear them.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back