• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Romance {MxF} Partner Scouting

Mirage

[B] 1004 [A] Angel [P]

CURRENTLY CLOSED

GMT-7

You can call me Mirage or Ace, either one works for now. I'm currently on the lookout for a partner who is interested in a casual male x female romance role-play. Although my account is fairly new, I've been role-playing for about four years and am no rookie in the matter. I have some plots and pairings listed below so if you are interested, please post! Note that I'm open to playing both male or female roles so any gender is accepted.

M x F

I'm open to any plot ideas you have in mind. Just pm me the idea and I will consider the one on one.

General Pairings

{Pairings with brackets are pairings that I am unwilling to do as they have been requested many times.}

Gangster x Gangster

Idol (K-PoP) x Anti-Fan

Doctor x Doctor

Criminal x Police Officer

Gamer x Gamer

Reaper x Human Soul

Teen x Teen

{{Assassin (F) x Target (M))}}

// Unavailable due to Request Amount //

F works as a hired blade in the outskirts of the Big City, making her profits seducing and cutting the throats of major targets. As she makes her way through the city on a trip to buy groceries, she is anonymously commissioned to kill one of her largest targets yet. As she sets out to complete her assignment, F is fairly confident until she accidentally gets into a skirmish with M, who just so happens to be her target. M places F in his debt, without knowing her true intentions and the two begin to reluctantly grow fond of each other.

// Plot can be changed. Please post if interested. //

(F) Student x Student (M)

F is your average student. She works at the nearest cafe, lives alone, has a slight obsession with the color mint, and is pretty smart. Overall, her life is pretty peaceful. But that peace threatens to shatter as she meets M who saves her from a rowdy customer. She's grateful to him until he demands that she buy him a meal at her workplace, causing the two to have a heated argument. F wishes to forget the man but he's the new transfer student at her school, and as the class president, she has no choice but to help him get acquainted with the school. Except he doesn't have any plans to go to school and that irritates her all the more.../

Conditions

No Fandoms: I don't hate them, it's just that I don't really feel like playing with already made dimensions. Please only use characters that are made from scratch.

18+: Age, not content-wise. However, 18+ content can be arranged. If you are younger, I would feel uncomfortable with the role-play. Please understand.

No Furries: I would prefer if you would not be a furry. It's not my thing, heh.

Gooey is A NO NO: Love at first sight is a complete turn off when it comes to role-playing. I believe in relationships that take time to form.

ROLEPLAY TRACKER

@Koala / Student x Student / Male

@Alyssya Magnolia / Gamer x Gamer / Female

@Iceblade227 / Assassin x Target / Female

@Evergreen98 / Assassin x Target / Male

Last edited by a moderator:
@Koala Definitely! PM me if you have any requests cx. (and welcome to my dungeon fellow army)

Gangster X Gangster ? I would love to play the girl if that's okay with you.

It would be a little more mature because of some violence and such if that's okay.

As for a plot I was thinking maybe they are rivals because they live close together. This makes their turf very close to one another. They don't really know each other or anything but then when another and bigger gang then themselves moves into their city they try to work together to get rid of them.

[QUOTE="Alyssya Magnolia]I'm interested in the gamer x gamer pairing. :)

[/QUOTE]
Evergreen98 said:
Hi I am interested in the assassin rp :3
Please PM me for details and plot~

Users who are viewing this thread

Back