• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Romance/modern/fantasy RP..looking for a male for this.

H8becomesyou

Hate burns like a raging fire
hey there,

I came up with a another idea that I would like to try out. Again grammer and spelling, be it good or bad, is fine with me. I am not going to get all mad if you aren't good at either. I am looking for a male. As I have said in another thread. I like to do pm rp. but here is the plot that I have come up with..

Witch and Wizard ( romance/modern/fantasy)

A little girl and a little boy are born on the same night. As the parents looked upon their sweet childern. They noticed an birthmark,but it was only half of a mark. The childern grew up together, having forged a tight friendship with each other. Both sets of parents had thought, that their childern would be married one day. As time goes on the world starts to become unsettled with magic, it is becomeing unbalanced. The two childern, have went to a magic shcool. They both have shown great skills with magic, even at a young age.

Overseas in a small village, there is a telling of a boy and girl child that will born. They will each have half of a birthmark. (shape to come). They will one day join, and a great horror will befall the earth. Or will it really be such a horror?

The Wiazrds at the school, happen to come upon this telling. For it has been a very old telling. When they read this, they start to look far and wide for these childern. But these childern are not so little anymore. And they are right under the noses of the high wizards.

if you would like to do this with please pm..and we will work out anything. Thank you :)

I would like this to be in POV. I don't expect a lot, in the way in writing, it can be 3 plus in the way of sentcnes.

This is still open.

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back