Roleplay? Wat iz dat?

Vulpe

Lurker
Hullo. I’m new to this site, kinda new to roleplaying. I used to roleplay a lot when I was younger (10+ years ago XD XD) so it’s been a HOT minute. I’ve been searching on and off over the years for a place since the website I used to frequent shut down (Avidgamers anyone? Anyone? Bueller?) and recently stumbled across this little gem. I must say I’m impressed with the variety of roleplay types and literacy though I'm also a little intimidated. I’ve been in a creative drought lately so hopefully I can quench my thirst.

I’m a shy delicate flower so I hope I can get the guts to jump in and start. If you see me in the forums be kind and have patience. Tips and advice are always welcome.

A little about me:

I’m 26 and hoping to find people around my age

I’m interested in fantasy, historical, sci-fi and some fandom, especially Fallout 4. My literacy is literate, probably two – four paragraphs but I don’t really know yet XD

Everyone compliment  my hairy wiener

That's all. Enjoy this fox gif

mIuqS3C.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
First and foremost, welcome to RPN! Second, your dog's eyes draw me in. So cute. Third, I hope you have a great time here. Here's some links to help you.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back